Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 15th, 2009, 10:35 AM

Helldust *glass shatters*
Question custom figures, ok! whats the best way to create custom unit

Hey Warlords and Diethrowers whats up?

i just wonder how some users create these awesome custom units because i have some plans for some chevaliers and one apocalyptic hero called Lord Helldust.
I allready buyed a little horse at the store and try to modify it with so called "bastelknete" its soft and if you put it 30 minutes into the ofen it gets hard. im looking for something less complicate.

someone got some hints for me?
: )
Old October 15th, 2009, 10:58 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: custom figures, ok! whats the best way to create custom

Welcome to the site, Helldust!

If you're asking how to make cards, you can always download GIMP, a free image manipulation program. You can get it, along with a great tutorial on how to use it to make Heroscape cards, here. You can find templates to make Heroscape cards here.
Old October 15th, 2009, 11:18 AM

thanks but i allready made some armycards for them ^^ and i let you guess where i downloadet the official looking theme ; D
Old October 15th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Epoxy Resin is something that you can sculpt into the shape you need, and it doesn't need to go into an oven. There is a product called Apoxie Sculpt that does the trick. I would imagine there is a similar product in Germany, or you could possibly get it shipped. I imagine it would cost a bit to get it shipped to Germany, so finding a local German product would probably be a better idea.
Old October 15th, 2009, 01:15 PM

thanks a lot really : ) for the X. Chevalierregiment of Ashes ill use it but the horse of Lord Helldust is already in the ofen, i couldnt hold it back XD intrestet to see my creation when i finished it?
Old October 15th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldust View Post
thanks a lot really : ) for the X. Chevalierregiment of Ashes ill use it but the horse of Lord Helldust is already in the ofen, i couldnt hold it back XD intrestet to see my creation when i finished it?
um... yes
Old October 15th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Posting custom work is always welcome mandatory.
Old October 15th, 2009, 02:00 PM

hope you like it , the "bastelknete" have a good shape, next post ill upload an image, one question. how to upload it to the gallery?
Old October 15th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldust View Post
hope you like it , the "bastelknete" have a good shape, next post ill upload an image, one question. how to upload it to the gallery?
To use the Gallery, you have to be a site supporter. Otherwise you can use some other image host, such as photobucket.
Old October 15th, 2009, 02:08 PM

ok thanks

EDIT: the horse looks pretty good. i just need a horseman , but i dont know about should i give him a bow or sword and shield. a bow would be hunlike, i would like that but i want to hear your opinions.

Last edited by Helldust; October 15th, 2009 at 05:24 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards