Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

View Poll Results: How complete is your Heroscape collection?
I've got it all, exclusives included 50 28.41%
I've got it all (Because I don't have them, I deny the existance of exclusives) 36 20.45%
Just missing that one elusive set 19 10.80%
Just missing one wave 19 10.80%
I've got a ways to go yet 52 29.55%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 16th, 2007, 02:48 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Collection Complete

With Christmas, I will have a complete collection of Heroscape, Gen-Con exclusives excluded. (An unfortunate email happened into my hands before my parents could delete it. I'm kinda bummed that the surprise was ruined, but at the same time, MORE HEROSCAPE!!!! AND, it's the wave 3 Hero set!!!) I'm wondering who else has a complete collection, and where the rest are at.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old December 16th, 2007, 02:50 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Of course, the term collection is pretty subjective here. Do you just mean, "one of everything?" Or do you mean, "Am I done collecting?" Most will agree those are two entirely different things.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old December 16th, 2007, 03:06 AM

Dragonranger Woo who?
I've got everything currently available except Sir Hawthorne, the EOVs, and the new general figure. So I'm working the "One of everything" route. Eventually I may go hog wild and buy multiples of all the squad figures.

"Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for a while, tell me of a story never ever told in the past. Take me back to the land where my yearnings were born, the key to open the door is in your heart, now take me there... to the land of twilight." ~"Key of the Twilight"
Old December 16th, 2007, 07:40 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
I am missing Romans. Other than that...all set.

OH, I consider my repaints for exclusives, my exclusives...so i am just missing Master Woo.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 16th, 2007, 10:05 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I only have one complete set. I'm missing half of the box sets, and I don't have SotM yet.

Mada mada dane.
Old December 16th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
Yes, I have it all. Exclusives. Everything. Multiples too.

The thing I can't figure out: is that something to be proud of or ashamed of?

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, Rÿchean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old December 16th, 2007, 10:35 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Let's see, I need:

Some of Wave 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
All of Wave 3, 7
Along with Volcarren Wasteland and RttFF
And all exclusives

I've got a ways to go!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old December 16th, 2007, 12:32 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
I have all store released figures and terrain, painted my own Hawthorn and Nerak and won Woo. Gonna call that complete. Until the next release that is...
Old December 16th, 2007, 01:09 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina
Of course, the term collection is pretty subjective here. Do you just mean, "one of everything?" Or do you mean, "Am I done collecting?" Most will agree those are two entirely different things.
At least one of each, since there's really no other universally agreeable standard.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old December 16th, 2007, 01:45 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I'm so far missing just 5 packs. I figure now that I'm at that point why NOT buy all of them? The Monks and Guards are a pack I really want, the rest not so much, but I know that just like the Glad/Blasts combo I'll eventually want to try out everything.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old December 16th, 2007, 01:48 PM

Faustus is surprisingly tart
I do still need to buy two more Monks and Guards (have 1 set) and I'd like one more Templar Knights (have 2 sets). Yesterday I bought my fourth RTFF, which completes all that I want of those.

I'm missing all the exclusives, but have stand-ins for them and printed up cards.

The outdoors is what happens when I'm going from one place to another.
Old December 16th, 2007, 02:01 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?
I have at least 2 of everything except setinals and monks, templar calvary (dont want 2 of them), kilts and commandos (agian, dont want 2), knights and swog (begging for another one but cant find it), and i dont have any exsclusives (deny their exsistance )

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News