Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 8th, 2012, 10:51 PM

LazySoul4 Woo who?
Coming back into Heroscape.

I have not played for quite awhile, since about the launch of the DnD sets. I am getting ready to move and came across my boxes of Heroscape stuff and now have the itch to begin playing again. Just wanted to see if there had been any changes or what not that have happened.
Old September 8th, 2012, 10:52 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Coming back into Heroscape.

The C3V and SoV have released a few "official" customs, but otherwise nothing new under the sun.

And welcome back to the game!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 8th, 2012, 11:53 PM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Changes? Hmmm, how about a couple of news. First, Heroscape is more than a year out of print. Second, it's still going on via the fan-base group of C3V and SoV (for Classic HS) and 3CG (for DC and Marvel HS). As far as rules and regulations are concerned, I can only think of 3, the role-playing style of gaming from the D&D set, General Valkril's new armies, and the Uncommon Hero, nothing significant had been added.
Old September 9th, 2012, 12:43 AM

LazySoul4 Woo who?

I had seen that Heroscape had gone out of print. It is really too bad that it did, great game and the back story was interesting as well. Glad to see there has not been any real changes. Caught most of the rule clarifications on Uncommon Heros on my way out and Valkrill seemed not needed, thought it was a WotC gimmick to be honest. There still tournaments and events going on?
Old September 9th, 2012, 12:55 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Sure are, but I think the crowd size has decreased quite a bit.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 9th, 2012, 08:42 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Reported the above russian spam post.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old September 9th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
The C3V and SoV have released a few "official" customs, but otherwise nothing new under the sun.

What the heck???

Speak for your own crowd size, in the mid Atlantic they're as big as ever. The last one was the largest ever at that location and one of the largest ever in Maryland with about 26 attendees.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 9th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:

What the heck???

Speak for your own crowd size, in the mid Atlantic they're as big as ever. The last one was the largest ever at that location and one of the largest ever in Maryland with about 26 attendees.
Likewise, the central Indiana crowd is as big as ever. (Though we haven't had an event in a while, it was last event.)

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old September 9th, 2012, 10:00 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

What the heck???

Old September 9th, 2012, 01:21 PM
I could go

Quote:
Quote:
Sure are, but I think the crowd size has decreased quite a bit.
What the heck???

Most folks would quote the correct post that they are directly responding to.

And I was.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 9th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Look.

This is an international message board on the international internet. Before you go spouting off about how fewer people are playing Heroscape, why don't you check yourself with something like the truth.

You were absolutely and critically wrong. I'm sorry you felt like you had to massage your poor hurt feelings by taking a dig at me, but maybe next time you will just say what you mean ("Where I live...").

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 9th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Look.

This is an international message board on the international internet. Before you go spouting off about how fewer people are playing Heroscape, why don't you check yourself with something like the truth.

You were absolutely and critically wrong. I'm sorry you felt like you had to massage your poor hurt feelings by taking a dig at me, but maybe next time you will just say what you mean.
Well, actually both are you are not right. (But not wrong either.)

Some areas have seen increases in number of players and/or new players (aka our Louisville group) while others have decreased.

Now, this is not the thread to discuss such things, so let's not.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion