Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old December 21st, 2009, 09:37 PM

Thorn7 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Upstate South Carolina

We have a group of scapers (age 25-45) here in Greenville, SC and looking to add more players (newbies and experienced). Starting this year we're going to keeping win/loss records and would like to grow the group to possibly challenge other states (ie. GA & NC) in competition.

We play for fun but enjoy good stategic competition. We build a lot of custom game boards, some very large (4'x6' board size) and have ALL figures and pieces including multiple common squads, so new player don't need to bring any game pieces.

Post here if you have any questions or if you're interested. You can also send a PM to me.

Steve
Old December 22nd, 2009, 10:19 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Upstate South Carolina

Hey. I live in Abbeville, SC. I'm a minor though, so my parents don't really like me meeting with people from the internet. What part of Greenville do you meet in? Who all is in it?

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old December 22nd, 2009, 10:55 AM

dhess has disabled reputation

Hey, I live in the Greenville area and would love to play and get some more people together. Have you thought about putting together a tournament at all? I'm up for that and playing against people from other states. We can show them that South Carolina is #1. Let me know when you all play.
Old January 4th, 2010, 05:14 PM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart

Steve, Hey got your name from boardwalk and park place and would be interested in playing some. I am a dabbler who started mainly for customizing. Was wondering were you were thinking of playing and when you might start the league up?

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:23 PM

Jeabird, I am playing with Steve. We are playing on Fridays. Can you play at that time? Love to get more guys involved. You can send me an email if you want to: darrinhess@charter.net
Old March 16th, 2010, 09:25 PM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

I don't live in Greenville, but travel down here for work about 1-2 times a month. If you are ever doing anything, let me know. I'm down here right now for another 2 days, gotta figure out where to go for St. Pat's day.
Old March 27th, 2010, 07:58 PM

Thorn7 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Jetjake,

Sorry to take a while to respond but I have been heavy in work this month and have not had time to get on the forum. We have a group of about 8 guys that play about 2 times a month. Most of our games are on Friday nights starting at 6:00pm and FYI...take about 6hrs. to 8hrs. to play. I like to tell people that so they know up front. We like strong strategy and competition but all in good fun and would like at to compete against other groups some point. We welcome new or seasoned players who truly enjoy the game. You can PM me on this forum the next time that you know in advance that you are in the area and I can let you know if we are playing that weekend.

Steve
Old April 14th, 2010, 02:19 PM

Any scapers in South Carolina want to get a tournament together?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers