Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 2nd, 2018, 01:28 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
C3G team building/ theory scape

I put some of this in another post but thought I'd just create a separate post.

I'm playing in a 2 vs 2 match in a few days. We made ten groups of cards all 255 points and under. Kind of random but with some grouped together for some bonding options. We each randomly drew two "teams", from these we will make up two separate 860 point teams, each team can only contain 2 cards over 200 points.

Below are my two groups, I've already made my teams but am curious as to what other people would make.

Team 1:
Iron man 240
Falcon 140
Capt America 220
Bane 190
Bucky 60
Red Skull 190
Intergang agents 120, up to 2 squads

Team 2:
Two-Face 130 or 170
Flash 220 or 250
Azrael 170
Hired Guns 130
Black Panther 200
Vulture 90
Scorpion 200

Have at it!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 01:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G team building/ theory scape

For Team 1, you want Order Marker efficiency when you can get it, so I'm taking Captain America and Bucky for sure (280 points so far) and I like Bane for extra attack and defense boosts to stack with Cap. Iron Man's double attack from range is probably the best use of those boosts, but I also like Red Skull for Order Marker flexibility.

Lessee ... Cap + Bucky + Bane + Iron Man + Red Skull = 900, which is 40 over. Bummer. I might actually drop Bucky's 60 points in that case and run with the rest of the crew at 20 points under just so I can put all the Order Markers on Red Skull and set up Tony in a pod with Cap and Bane and fire away (hopefully from height, for +3 attack). Meanwhile, Cap and Bane give each other +1 defense and Tony +2 defense to keep them kicking.

Btw, have you checked out the C3G Captain America at all?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 01:53 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@IAmBatman Nice looking team. I have checked out the other Cap as well as other Iron Mans but haven’t printed them yet. But planning on doing so soon. The other guys in my group haven’t seen them yet and I didn’t want to spring any new cards without notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For Team 1, you want Order Marker efficiency when you can get it, so I'm taking Captain America and Bucky for sure (280 points so far) and I like Bane for extra attack and defense boosts to stack with Cap. Iron Man's double attack from range is probably the best use of those boosts, but I also like Red Skull for Order Marker flexibility.

Lessee ... Cap + Bucky + Bane + Iron Man + Red Skull = 900, which is 40 over. Bummer. I might actually drop Bucky's 60 points in that case and run with the rest of the crew at 20 points under just so I can put all the Order Markers on Red Skull and set up Tony in a pod with Cap and Bane and fire away (hopefully from height, for +3 attack). Meanwhile, Cap and Bane give each other +1 defense and Tony +2 defense to keep them kicking.

Btw, have you checked out the C3G Captain America at all?
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For team 2 I'd definitely start with the Hired Guns, who can be straight nasty from range. I'd go with Two-Face to bond with them and just never use his normal attack in the game (use Hired Guns' attack instead until enough of them are dead, then use his special auto-wounding power/switch OMs to someone better). I don't know the new Two-Face, though, so he might be a better choice.

Original flavor Two-Face and Hired Guns is 260 together, though, which leaves you 600 to play with.

I'd go Flash (Barry Allen) at 250 as one of my over 200s, as he's got the best top speed and can rush down the ranged threats on the other side, while being hard to hit. Vulture might be handy for displacing figures from the other side's pod as well.

Flash and Vulture onto Two-Face and Hired Guns gets you to 600 or 860, so you'd still have 260 to figure out. I'm probably not being too cost efficient here, so here's where you look into whether Two-Face (II) is a better call to soak up 40 of those points, and choose between Black Panther, Azrael, or Scorpion to round it out. I'd have to look at their cards again to compare.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 03:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

New Two-Face is an effective field commander for Criminals and Crime Lords who's slightly erratic in what benefits he provides.
Old Two-Face is a fun, cheap, erratic as hell glass cannon who could either go on a tear ot do nothing on any given turn. I don't agree with the general dislike of his card - I think he's fun and worth drafting - but I sure as hell wouldn't test with him or bring him to a tournament!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 3rd, 2018, 12:00 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Team 1:
Iron man 240
Falcon 140
Capt America 220
Bane 190
Bucky 60
Red Skull 190
Intergang agents 120, up to 2 squads
Intergang x2, Falcon, Captain America, Bane, Bucky is 850. That gives you a good mix of everything.

Quote:
Team 2:
Two-Face 130 or 170
Flash 220 or 250
Azrael 170
Hired Guns 130
Black Panther 200
Vulture 90
Scorpion 200
Two-Face (130), Hired Guns, Black Panther, Flash (220), Azreal is also 850.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy