Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 25th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Christmas Acquisitions and Bragging

Hey all! I wanted to start this thread as a place to collectively post/brag about all of your Christmas Heroscape goodies... I'll get it started-

Rise of the Valkyrie- 1st Edition, sparkly water, red/blue dice
Wave 1- Snipers and Vipers, Romans
Wave 2- Minions and Drones
Wave 5- Soulborgs
Wave 6- Archers and Kyrie x2

All are NIB (or rather were ).

What's your holiday haul?
Old December 25th, 2013, 05:25 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Christmas Acquisitions and Bragging

Heroscape wise I got:

Dreadgul Raiders x4
Kantono Daishi (SoV ninja)

W

Last edited by Ninja Status; December 25th, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old December 25th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Heroscape wise I got:

Dreadgul Raiders x4
Kantono Daishi (C3V SoV ninja)
I got no Heroscape.
Old December 25th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got Raknar's Vision and 3 Zombie Hordes. Then for NIB I got a set that includes Volcarren Wasteland, Thaelenk Tundra, and a Fortress.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old December 26th, 2013, 12:15 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

I got about 20 C3G figures as stocking stuffers!

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old December 26th, 2013, 12:23 PM

Bonesaw is surprisingly tart

Unbelievably, my friend got me a Master Win for Christmas. Him and Skahen were the only pieces missing from my collection.

Old December 26th, 2013, 01:18 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Hmmm...

C3G: Heroclix Uncanny X-men Fast Forces box, containing Wolverine, Rogue, Iceman, Beast, Cyclops, and Professor X. These are my first C3G units and I'm itching to take them for a spin!

C3V: Confronation Starter Set, Wolfen Army Box, and Spearmen Unit Box. I know own four squads of Cathar Spearmen, Count Raymond, and every Unique Varkaanan unit in addition to three squads of Eilan Sidhe. I need to get a friend over soon... I've been waiting a long time for this!

Non-Scape Tabletop: Some relatives gave me some cash to spend, and I plan to start a collection of X-wing miniatures with it... Any reccommendations on expansions to purchase with the starter set?

Miscellaneous (Non-tabletop): My dad and I got the Xbox One, and Battlefield Four. The game is amazing, but the pitfall is the fact that you can't play it split screen...

Merry 'Scapemas...

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old December 26th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got soulborgs and soulborgs and elves. Posting from my new nook.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old December 26th, 2013, 04:39 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Slippers and a snuggie.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old December 26th, 2013, 05:51 PM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nothing Heroscape related yet. I'm hoping a present from my Grandad is Heroclix which could possibly be used for C3G. Otherwise, I got Risk: Legacy, Race for the Galaxy Expansion, $30, $10 Itunes card, Bass guitar Stand, Guitar Picks, Bass Guitar book (I'm going to learn the bass guitar soon), Jurassic Park Bluray, X-Men First Class Bluray, Fareheit 451, and Pandemic.

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
Old December 26th, 2013, 06:28 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

My awesome uncle bought me an X-Wing core set.

Elvenwizard9: I suggest just buying what interests you. All add to the game in different ways. The Outrider & the Lambda-class shuttle are ones I wouldn't recommend without first owning a good sized collection (they are Support ships).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion