Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old December 1st, 2012, 07:08 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

Battlelord?

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old December 1st, 2012, 09:07 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Why not just use Champion then? Or Leader? Captain?
Because I'm already using Champion. The three final classes that I'm using will be Warlord, Champion, and ________. With Warlord being the leader/defense type of class, the ______ class being the solo-fighter/offense type of class, and the Champion being the balance of the two.

Leader, Captain, and Battlelord still have a leadership connotation that I want to avoid. I want something that emphasizes they are not a leader but like some sort of super fighting machine type of class. I'm at a loss, so I came to you guys for some help
Old December 2nd, 2012, 09:39 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Local hero. How about that?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:24 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Gladiator?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 2nd, 2012, 11:36 AM

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Now we're getting somewhere Before I switched it to Mercenary, I was using Gladiator, and the upgrade was to Gladiator Hero. But Gladiator is a specific Earthen historical name, which I'm avoiding.
Hero as the missing Class name might work, but then I'd have to choose a new word to use instead of Hero in the game guide.

But now that we're on track for what I'm looking for, any other ideas
Old December 2nd, 2012, 12:52 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hero? Local Hero?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:08 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Local Hero doesn't fit very well thematically, IMO.

Renegade? Sellsword?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 2nd, 2012, 06:01 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Juggernaut?

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:02 PM

Renegade's not bad. Juggernaut would be perfect except it implies a defensive class and the so-far-unnamed class is offensive based.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 11:26 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Legend?

I've lightly been watching this thread, and loved the original Heroes of 'Scape; can't wait to see the final product for this new one.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 3rd, 2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Legend?

I've lightly been watching this thread, and loved the original Heroes of 'Scape; can't wait to see the final product for this new one.
Legend would have the same problem that Hero would, that when given two class options between Champion and Legend, or Champion and Hero, there's no clear distinction between them aside from going through and looking through the Class info sheet (which I would like to avoid.)

Glad to have your input Viegon It's nice to see you again.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 06:09 PM

SmartHawk Woo who?

Warmonger or condottiere?

Condottiere might be a little history specific, but it seems to be kind of what you are looking for.
I have enjoyed playing your Heroes of Scape and am excited to see this new project completed. Keep up the good work!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions