Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old December 6th, 2006, 12:55 PM

777Omega has disabled reputation
Wal*Mart officaly Stinks

I waited today to get the Wii, they said they have 10 systems, we were the 7th person, then we waited until 8am when they stated selling the systems. Then the girl came up and said, we only have 6 systems. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr waited 4hrs for nothing.

My Wife Says, 'Hi'.
Old December 6th, 2006, 03:13 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
the sad thing about that:
walmart was supposed to have 10 ps3's and 20 wii's at each store, as was best buy...
how many actually got that many?

none that I know of..
ps3 I decided not to get for awhile but the wii we've called around and most stores only got 8-10 of them around me

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old December 6th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Patience is a virtue.
Old December 6th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
by me, people were waiting in line since 8pm LAST night. And I live in a small town. So much for me getting one for the wife. :/

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old December 6th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Don't worry about it, you can always get one on eBay for around $10,000.00 USD. No problem.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old December 6th, 2006, 08:48 PM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I have a PS3 :P
Old December 6th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Dodge
I have a PS3 :P
Old December 6th, 2006, 09:04 PM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I care, and u seem to care since u responded
Old December 6th, 2006, 09:10 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Something tells me that Wal-mart employees are getting some of the Wii systems. On launch date, each Wal-mart was guaranteed a minimum of 20 systems. About ten hours before they sold them, the all of the sudden lost two and only had 18.

Old December 6th, 2006, 09:12 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Why do people do this to themselves? Why do these companies (the manufacturers) allow this to happen?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old December 6th, 2006, 11:40 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
i had trouble getting a wii at wmart also. They sold out 3pm the day before release

My Signature

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games