Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 29th, 2011, 10:04 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread New! 4-29-11 Soldiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahosaphat View Post
Thanks elvenwizard9. Estivara is an example of no visible hit zone abilities. This doesn't mean they can't be attacked, simply that they can't be attacked by range, when on a sand space.

So if you were agreeing then ya, thats what it means, but if that was a statement saying I should change the wording, I think it is okay, unless there is something in the rules that you know of?
No, I think it would be more clear if you reworded it.
Old April 30th, 2011, 01:10 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

New sgt Felix 4-30-11 and army terrain

To check out the cards take the link
Main Thread and for more pictures
Old April 30th, 2011, 02:48 PM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

Like what you did with the soldiers, very interesting. I was confused on Sgt. Fenix, if i read his special attack right, it doesn't actually say what to roll to attack. Also Elite Minesweepers has a typo. 'one at a time do the fallowing', should be following.
Other than that keep up the good work. Their may be some Bravo units in my future.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 02:17 AM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobWeaver View Post
This is just a pet peeve of mine, but why not give unique heroes real names, rather than "Orc Warlord?"
He is actually a Uncommon hero, that's why his name is ORC WARLORD, I just forgot to change it, but thanks for noticing.

You know there are official heroscape units that have a generic name.n

NovaRaptor...

Thanks for the typo finds. I seem to always spell following wrong, hopefully not any more. And yes, I did forget to put the attack value in.

General Vydar summons new heroes to his army. Two leaders for the Nakita Agents and an Uncommon hero that will help create an army of Agents to fight for Vydar. Their trickiness brings a new meaning to the agents. When ranged artillery moves so slow for Agent Franklin, how can anyone hit him. Agent X will stop you in your tracks and Agent Bane will attack and move in a pattern of mass destruction.

Here's a phone group shot of the Agents I put together. I'll post cards soon.

Last edited by jahosaphat; May 2nd, 2011 at 02:39 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 06:51 AM

RobWeaver has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahosaphat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobWeaver View Post
This is just a pet peeve of mine, but why not give unique heroes real names, rather than "Orc Warlord?"
He is actually a Uncommon hero, that's why his name is ORC WARLORD, I just forgot to change it, but thanks for noticing.

You know there are official heroscape units that have a generic name.n

NovaRaptor...
As an common/uncommon hero, that makes sense. Although there are official unique heroes with no names, i.e. "Venoc Warlord," I've always thought that was a slipup and inconsistent. I think giving unique heroes proper names also goes a long way toward developing a backstory.

Not one step backwards!
Old May 3rd, 2011, 01:46 PM

Re: Jahosaphat's Custom thread New! 5-3-11 AGENTS

deleted by j

Last edited by jahosaphat; May 7th, 2011 at 03:34 AM.
Old May 4th, 2011, 05:24 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Jahosaphat's Custom thread New! 5-3-11 AGENTS

I like the new stuff, J-Phat. The Special Agents look like fun. You do good work.

On Phantom Jump, I think it's clear enough. I definitely get it. If you like, you could also say. "When Agent Bane moves with Phantom Jump Special Attack, he may ignore elevations up to 15 levels."

It's somewhat simpler wording, but it would be different in a few ways. I suppose if there were a bridge at level 15 that had a wall attached, he would technically be able to jump the wall to land on the bridge space on the other side. Actually, he would also be able to jump up 15 levels and cling to a wall at height 15. As long as he could get to a hex, he could then finish his 4 Move climbing. That would be sweet. I think you should do that.

I guess my wording also opens the possibility of jumping down 16 levels if he wants to. He would just have to roll for falling damage. But he'd be able to do it, whereas with your wording he doesn't have the option.

Just stuff to think about. I am systematically customizing everything in my spare RotV pack right now. Haven't done the KMA yet, so you've given me some great inspiration for abilities. Thanks!

~Spite
Old May 6th, 2011, 05:30 AM

Re: Jahosaphat's Custom thread New! 5-7-11 ORC ARCHERS

New ZOROK 5-7-11 Orc Archers

spiteofthedice...
Can't wait to see your new stuff when you come out with it. I agree, a type of wall scaling ability sounds like potential. I love playing castle scenarios, but there are just not that many figures to attack a castle. So this idea might help with that.
Old May 7th, 2011, 03:35 AM

Re: Jahosaphat's Custom thread New! 5-9-11 SAMURAI

Samurai NEW 5-9-11

Old May 7th, 2011, 04:07 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Jahosaphat's Custom thread New! 5-9-11 SAMURAI

Very nice, J-phat. Everybody's customizing their extra RotV figures lately. Myself included. My Izumi are about to become the Taizong Warriors and join the monk army.

Also, I just saw Zorok, and AERIAL VIEW is the most clean and original new mechanic I've seen in a while. I will need to use that power for something.

Unfortunately, I have no rep to give. But , anyway.

~Spite
Old May 9th, 2011, 06:43 PM

Re: Jahosaphat's Custom thread New! 5-9-11 2HEROES1SQUAD

Vydar, Aquilla, and Ullar fill their gaps in armies

spiteofthedice...

Here are some nonRotV figures from my custom collection. Thanks, I also liked Aerial view more, so thanks for the feedback.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards