Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 23rd, 2015, 10:26 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Justice League Design Thread (Heroes)

This thread is for important updates and voting purposes only. It is for convenience for the Heroes, not for discussion. Please refer to the discussion thread for brainstorming and back and forth discussion on the project.

Original Marker
Spoiler Alert!

Class Change
Spoiler Alert!

Team Powers
Spoiler Alert!

Marker Burn
Spoiler Alert!

Classic Markers + Classes
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arkham; August 12th, 2015 at 08:11 PM.
Old July 24th, 2015, 08:23 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Justice League Design Thread (Heroes)

This was something posted in the big thread that I believe is worth a Heros look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
As I suggested before, if there are concerns about stacking Avengers markers with JL markers, or indeed with Masters of Evil markers, then I suggest Avenger, JL, Masters of Evil, and Horseman of the Apocalypse markers all be classed as "team markers" and we just put in a rule that you cannot place multiple team markers on a card. Frankly, I have my doubts that this is really necessary, but it's certainly justified in theme.
I want to make sure this was noticed as well because I think it is worth a look and no one made a comment so I'm guessing most missed it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 24th, 2015, 03:43 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Finally got caught up with the other thread and can finally reply here. First off, I'm glad you started this thread, but someone should PM all of the Heroes to make sure they see it too.

Secondly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
This was something posted in the big thread that I believe is worth a Heros look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
As I suggested before, if there are concerns about stacking Avengers markers with JL markers, or indeed with Masters of Evil markers, then I suggest Avenger, JL, Masters of Evil, and Horseman of the Apocalypse markers all be classed as "team markers" and we just put in a rule that you cannot place multiple team markers on a card. Frankly, I have my doubts that this is really necessary, but it's certainly justified in theme.
I want to make sure this was noticed as well because I think it is worth a look and no one made a comment so I'm guessing most missed it.
I agree with dok: I don't think it will be an issue. However, if it did turn out to be, or if people really are opposed to being able to stack markers, I think this is a good approach to resolving the issue.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 24th, 2015, 05:35 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Justice League Design Thread (Heroes) (Vote on Designs)

OP Updated with poll.
Old July 24th, 2015, 05:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If we are only doing 3,

1) MM II
2) Batman III
3) Cyborg II

if we are doing 5 then,

4) Hawkman II
5) Dr. Fate II
Old July 24th, 2015, 05:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Ww ii
mm ii
------

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; July 24th, 2015 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Why is the casing changing on me?
Old July 24th, 2015, 05:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Um...

I'm basically about as indifferent as you get right now as to the "who is it". I'm more interested in hashing out "how does it work" since that to me informs "who is it". Until that's hashed out I won't vote.

~Dysole, wishy washy
Old July 24th, 2015, 05:53 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm with Dysole. I don't care about this right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 24th, 2015, 05:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

1)WW
2)MM
3)Cyborg
4)Dr. Fate
5)Batman

Also, I would suggested weighting the votes, ala a #1 vote is worth 5 points, #2 4, #3 3, etc. Then you can list who it is updated through.
Old July 24th, 2015, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Also, I would suggested weighting the votes, ala a #1 vote is worth 5 points, #2 4, #3 3, etc. Then you can list who it is updated through.
It says it in the OP.
Old July 24th, 2015, 06:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Honestly, the only guy I feel needs a whole new design with a specific JL synergy power on his card is Martian Manhunter. I also still like the Glyph idea, and have made a few points in favour of it that haven't been mentioned before in the other thread - points that, I think, address one of the main issues people had with it, specifically that it didn't allow non-iconic JLers in on the synergy.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 24th, 2015, 08:46 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm with Dysole and quozl. What we do will inform who I think should have it. Unless you're working backward from that and trying to determine who first before deciding what fits that character? I'm not sure what we're trying to hash out here.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy