Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 26th, 2022, 06:04 PM

mdarrell100 is surprisingly tart
Looking to buy terrain

Hello! I've recently put together a playgroup and realized I need more terrain for us.

If anyone has terrain available for sale please comment or PM me.

I am not looking for additional figures/units as we all have enough to construct armies.

Thank you!
Old October 26th, 2022, 07:19 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Looking to buy terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdarrell100 View Post
Hello! I've recently put together a playgroup and realized I need more terrain for us.

If anyone has terrain available for sale please comment or PM me.

I am not looking for additional figures/units as we all have enough to construct armies.

Thank you!
I've got a bunch of 24-hex and 7-hex pieces. Shoot me an email - knoxbrown.e4@gmail.com
Old October 26th, 2022, 09:31 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I can put together a complete set of terrain from Rise of the Valkyrie (though I think I'll keep the sparkly water!). PM me.

Old October 27th, 2022, 01:44 PM

mdarrell100 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I can put together a complete set of terrain from Rise of the Valkyrie (though I think I'll keep the sparkly water!). PM me.
PM Sent

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades