Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 10th, 2021, 12:49 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Yondu - Breathing

I concur with the arrow only being able to supply a glide like power or negating falling damage.
Old July 10th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Plus, forcing prisoners into the pirate crew is a well-known trope in pirate fiction (and actual history). It's not a huge stretch to think that someone like Daredevil was captured and forced to choose between joining the crew or "walking the plank" so to speak.

True. Looks like in the upcoming MCU What If? story, Yondu took T'Challa instead of Star Lord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Why did you cut his range? He would still use his arrow in any combat situation. I just saw his Yaka power as when he goes into "ultimate vengeance" mode, ala Vol. 2. Just change the name to YAKA ARROW FRENZY or something.
Agreed. That's why I was proposing the No-CLear Sight clause for Normal Attacks as well in the Yaka Arrow power.
Old July 12th, 2021, 08:33 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After putting some more thought into it I'm starting to come around to @Margloth point of view. Having a ranged normal attack represent a single arrow strike makes sense. And then have a d20 Arrow special power, once a round, hits theme.

I like the idea of recruitment, I was thing just "bad guys" but being able to pick anyone figure does cover the kidnapping angle of Yondu.

To make the bonding power not feel too OP, I wonder if we need to make a limit on it? Wondering how this works?

PIRATE CODE or something
At the start of the game, you may choose a figure you control. For the remainder of the game, that figure has the class of Pirate instead of what is listed on its card. After taking a turn with Yondu, for each wound he inflicted on an enemy figure, you may either:

*move and attack with a common Pirate you control.

* move or attack with a Unique Pirate Hero you control

If Yondu attacked and did not inflict a wound on an enemy figure, choose an opponent to move an order marker from this card to another Pirate army card you control.
Old July 12th, 2021, 08:45 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like the idea that the arrow just gives him no falling damage, but I kinda hate that it’s just one line at the end of an otherwise long power that has nothing to do with that. I’d probably break that out into a third power called Yaka Arrow Control or something and add in the ability to attack non-adjacent figures while engaged.
Old July 12th, 2021, 09:17 AM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I like the idea that the arrow just gives him no falling damage, but I kinda hate that it’s just one line at the end of an otherwise long power that has nothing to do with that. I’d probably break that out into a third power called Yaka Arrow Control or something and add in the ability to attack non-adjacent figures while engaged.
Great idea. I also felt like it was just tacked on.
Old July 12th, 2021, 11:29 AM

Updated the SP
Old July 12th, 2021, 12:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good. I'm getting 190 on the calculator.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 12th, 2021, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks good. I'm getting 190 on the calculator.
Thanks Bats! I'll start there
Old July 12th, 2021, 01:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Enhanced Yaka Arrow should be last since Pirate Code has a start of game ability and the Arrow Control power affects movement and attacking.
Old July 12th, 2021, 01:16 PM

Oh sure, I wasn't aware of power order. I'm guessing it's by turn phase. Makes sense.
Old July 12th, 2021, 01:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

Yep roughly by turn phase. There aren’t any hard and fast rules though. Just kinda look at the card and think about what makes the most sense.
Old July 12th, 2021, 02:18 PM

SP updated to reorder powers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library