Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old June 19th, 2020, 01:17 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Spoiler Alert!

Just as an update, and in case anyone else has this issue with multiple lines between their paragraphs, I wanted to note how I've handled this.

The issue has not to my knowledge been fixed, but I have since switched to Chrome. Chrome doesn't seem able to run the WYSIWYG editor, so the issue doesn't occur. Chrome took some getting used to, since you can't see bold and italics, and have to use the code instead. But the multiple lines have never returned.

In case anyone is still dealing with multiple lines - not using the WYSIWYG editor (by switching to Chrome) worked for me, with a slight learning curve.

~TGRF.

Last edited by Dysole; July 17th, 2020 at 06:23 AM.
Old July 18th, 2020, 08:47 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Official Site Question Dump

So I got this message from @itsbuzzi . I haven't the faintest idea how to help him out (or why I was the recipient to be honest ), but hopefully @Xotli or @Dysole might know what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi
Hello TGRF! I have just changed my email on here and for some reason it may have locked all the threads for me, ergo, I cannot post anything in any thread. Every forum and subforum now has the "forum is closed for posting" icon and when I go in any thread no text box appears at the bottom like usual. I wasn't sure if you knew how to fix it or knew who could fix this issue for me.
~TGRF.
Old July 18th, 2020, 09:07 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fixed

@itsbuzzi

Something changed with your settings. Not sure why. It's fixed though.

~Dysole, suspecting there might be another email issue but Xorlof would have to check
Old July 18th, 2020, 10:22 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

WOOT i can post again!!! Thanks so much all!!! FYI I just messaged you TGRF because you posted last on this thread where I would have asked for assistance if I could and I forgot how to spell xotli's name (he's fixed problems for me before) so I couldn't look him up. But yeah thanks again!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old July 18th, 2020, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
WOOT i can post again!!! Thanks so much all!!! FYI I just messaged you TGRF because you posted last on this thread where I would have asked for assistance if I could and I forgot how to spell xotli's name (he's fixed problems for me before) so I couldn't look him up. But yeah thanks again!
No problem mate, glad we got you posting again!

~TGRF.
Old August 28th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

The Notifications hotline doesn't appear to be working in Safari (on laptop and phone). Is there a way this can get fixed, or should I just switch over to Chrome?
Old August 28th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
The Notifications hotline doesn't appear to be working in Safari (on laptop and phone). Is there a way this can get fixed, or should I just switch over to Chrome?
I'm having the same problems with notifications on Chrome as well - the site seems to be taking forever to load...

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 28th, 2020, 05:55 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Pinging Those Who Would Know

@Xorlof ?

@Xotli or @quozl would have a better idea than me.

~Dysole, experiencing no issues with notifications, but then again she doesn't use them much
Old August 29th, 2020, 04:16 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
I'm having the same problems with notifications on Chrome as well - the site seems to be taking forever to load...
I am experiencing the same. I figured it was because I’m not a millennial, so good to know that’s not it...

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old August 29th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I am experiencing the same. I figured it was because I’m not a millennial, so good to know that’s not it...
Fixed now? (referring to slow loading--I haven't looked at notifications at all today)

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 29th, 2020, 11:30 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Fixed now? (referring to slow loading--I haven't looked at notifications at all today)
Speed and notifications are fixed- thanks!
Old August 30th, 2020, 02:35 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So much better! Thank you!!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online