Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 2nd, 2014, 05:09 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SLH S10 Round 2 until 9/7/14

Round 1 stats:
Mad Thinker beat Mr F 4/5 times.

I was the only one to lose with Mad Thinker
Old September 2nd, 2014, 05:19 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Round 1 stats:

Round 2 prediction:

SHIELD beats Hydra 4/5 times.

Dysole is the only one to lose with SHIELD.
Old September 2nd, 2014, 06:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Just finished my match against Eraguy. Eraguy caught a few hard breaks with lousy d20 rolls, and a couple times in the early rounds he lost units that still had a couple OMs on them, which gave Fury way too much time on his hands. Some lucky attack rolls and Killbox action brought down Zemo, Hawkgirl and Venom fairly early on. Madame Hydra and the HYDRA Agents scattered and managed to earn their points back, but couldn't make up the gap. Victory for myself and SHIELD.

Eraguy816
Attack rolls: 42 out of 85 (49.41%)
Defense rolls: 46 out of 123 (37.4%)
Total dice rolled: 208
Time used: 0h, 31m, 57s

Ronin
Attack rolls: 81 out of 158 (51.27%)
Defense rolls: 31 out of 98 (31.63%)
Total dice rolled: 256
Time used: 0h, 52m, 11s
Old September 2nd, 2014, 06:20 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Round 1 stats:

Round 2 prediction:

I don't know...

I"m pretty sure weebaer's going to have trouble with The Crow and HYDRAS.
Old September 2nd, 2014, 09:53 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Round 1 stats:

Round 2 prediction:

I don't know...

I"m pretty sure weebaer's going to have trouble with The Crow and HYDRAS.
Commander Rogers. That is all.
Old September 3rd, 2014, 09:16 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Btw, if broken things happen with Commander Rogers in any of these tests, please report the results to the reevaluation thread. If we can get a final test to wrap up Surtur, I think he's the next obvious target (followed by Sage). So any help we can get there would be awesome.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 3rd, 2014, 11:10 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am actually more interested in The Crow results.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 3rd, 2014, 12:20 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I am actually more interested in The Crow results.
Well, there is (so far) just one Crow drafted here. Commander Rogers has shown up in at least three games (with one incomplete draft where he hasn't been drafted yet) so there will probably be more to report on that front.

I should probably write up Rogers's play in that one game where Mad Thinker lost. Rogers was pretty much the reason I won that game.

EDIT: On the subject of writing things up, I encourage other players in this event to write up their games from last round as Underground Catacombs playtesting reports. You can do the same for this round in the Island Plane Crash thread.
Old September 3rd, 2014, 05:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Won my game against Karat, Rocket died without a kill to his name, Drax went down from a crazy 5 out 5 attack from Fury after only inflicting one wound. After that, there wasn't much he could do.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 4th, 2014, 05:19 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My game with William should be starting around now. He hasn't shown up yet and is about 20 minutes late so we'll see how this turns out.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old September 4th, 2014, 05:24 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Notice

I've contacted him so we'll see what happens. Also don't forget to place as you select.

~Dysole, moderatingly
Old September 4th, 2014, 05:27 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I've contacted him so we'll see what happens. Also don't forget to place as you select.

~Dysole, moderatingly
Yeah he chose his base first so I have to wait for him to place his first.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events