Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2008, 07:16 PM

Eberak Woo who?
Re: Seattle Emerald City Game day - June 21st

Looks like the 21st of June? Can I get an address, don't think I can be there but I would like to get the address non the less.

Wanna Play?
Old June 10th, 2008, 02:01 PM

aquaone is surprisingly tart

In a mildly related note I'll be moving closer to this, a duplex over in Lake Forest Park... not walking distance though.

*insert witty catchphrase here*
Old June 10th, 2008, 02:06 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eberak View Post
Looks like the 21st of June? Can I get an address, don't think I can be there but I would like to get the address non the less.
The address and a link to directions to the location are in the first post of this thread for quick reference. I sure hope you can make it!
Old June 10th, 2008, 03:38 PM

Eberak Woo who?

What time?

Nevermind found it! LOL

If it goes late I may be able to make it, would that end up being a problem? Also are there any special rules I need to know about, such as army size or limits? Troops that are not allowed, house rules? Things like that.

Wanna Play?

Last edited by Eberak; June 10th, 2008 at 03:46 PM.
Old June 10th, 2008, 04:02 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Our non-tournament game days have no special rules, we do recommend that you bring your own figures but we usually bring enough terrain for everyone to play with. Games or any special rules are determined when you sit down to play.

We usually stay until late unless no one much shows up, which has only happened a couple times. This time looks pretty good for people making it. Even a lot of new people, which is great!
Old June 10th, 2008, 04:05 PM

Eberak Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
Our non-tournament game days have no special rules, we do recommend that you bring your own figures but we usually bring enough terrain for everyone to play with. Games or any special rules are determined when you sit down to play.

We usually stay until late unless no one much shows up, which has only happened a couple times. This time looks pretty good for people making it. Even a lot of new people, which is great!
So this is not a tournament day? I thought it was.

Wanna Play?
Old June 10th, 2008, 04:07 PM

Eberak Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight View Post
Quote:
I cannot make the 21st. Are there any other days we can set it up? I really want to play in my first Tournament.
I hope I get a chance to play you. That SBN army you posted recently looked like something I would make. Lovely, lovely squadscape!
You going to be there till late? Not sure if I can make it but figured I would ask anyway.

Wanna Play?
Old June 10th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I cannot make the 21st. Are there any other days we can set it up? I really want to play in my first Tournament.
I hope I get a chance to play you. That SBN army you posted recently looked like something I would make. Lovely, lovely squadscape!
You going to be there till late? Not sure if I can make it but figured I would ask anyway.
I'm not going to be there at all if it's a game day. Too far to drive for me. Competitive tournament, I'll be there until there's no one left who will play me.
Old June 10th, 2008, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm not going to be there at all if it's a game day. Too far to drive for me. Competitive tournament, I'll be there until there's no one left who will play me.
Well, I definitely see July 19th being a tournament date. I'll work on some prize support but I can tell you that there will be Swarm of the Marro sets there, and probably some boosters. I don't recall right now what is in the "prizes box" that I tend to collect.
Old June 10th, 2008, 07:17 PM

Eberak Woo who?

The 19th of July is a bad day for me, because my sister is getting married that day. Bummer for me, good for my Sister.

Is there any other time that we could do it, or is it pretty much set in stone and I have to get the next one?

Also on Tournament days is there a cover charge or anything like that to help pay for prizes?

Wanna Play?
Old June 10th, 2008, 07:24 PM

Because of where we do our games the tournament policy is that you have to donate a prize or money to the prize pool if you want to be able to take a prize at the end of the day. We ask that the prize be worth $10 or that you pay $10.

If you want to compete but can't or don't want to pay or bring a prize, that is fine, but you can't take a prize at the end of the tournament.

The space we are in does not allow us to charge for the events. Money collected at tournament days goes to purchasing prizes such as the Swarm of the Marro sets and small booster sets. We usually break the small boosters apart into squads so that there can be enough prizes for everyone that contributes.

Sorry to hear you can't make it in July. On the previous page you'd mentioned you didn't have drills so July was all pretty good for you, sad that the wedding conflicts.

The space we use for our events is reserved for the third saturday of each month. In order to have an event on a different day, space would need to be organized. At this point, I'm unlikely to be able to do that as I will be out of town every weekend of July except the 19th.

Oh geez, I'm feeling really over-booked.
Old June 10th, 2008, 07:37 PM

Eberak Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
Because of where we do our games the tournament policy is that you have to donate a prize or money to the prize pool if you want to be able to take a prize at the end of the day. We ask that the prize be worth $10 or that you pay $10.

If you want to compete but can't or don't want to pay or bring a prize, that is fine, but you can't take a prize at the end of the tournament.

The space we are in does not allow us to charge for the events. Money collected at tournament days goes to purchasing prizes such as the Swarm of the Marro sets and small booster sets. We usually break the small boosters apart into squads so that there can be enough prizes for everyone that contributes.

Sorry to hear you can't make it in July. On the previous page you'd mentioned you didn't have drills so July was all pretty good for you, sad that the wedding conflicts.

The space we use for our events is reserved for the third saturday of each month. In order to have an event on a different day, space would need to be organized. At this point, I'm unlikely to be able to do that as I will be out of town every weekend of July except the 19th.

Oh geez, I'm feeling really over-booked.

Cool I can handle $10.00, I like that idea!

I had forgotten about my Sisters wedding because I was exicted about not having Drill, opps! LOL

I will get there eventually, for now I will continue to haunt this site looking for ways to better my game so that way when I show up you all will get the whooping of your lives!!!

Sorry got a bit carried away there, I meant to say, that way I won't get the whooping of my life. My bad!

Wanna Play?
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events