Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 4th, 2023, 08:27 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: MCS Season I: 10/7/23 CHAMPIONSHIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Was this event planned to be on the same day as the Renegade Heroscape panel on purpose? I bet a watch party would be fun!
Nah, just a happy accident.

Date was planned before they announced.
Old September 5th, 2023, 08:19 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Was this event planned to be on the same day as the Renegade Heroscape panel on purpose? I bet a watch party would be fun!
Nah, just a happy accident.

Date was planned before they announced.
If I recall correctly a previous event was also accidently on the same day as the AOA announcement.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old September 9th, 2023, 06:49 PM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart

@OEAO Going to do our best to get there from Maine. Not 100% yet. Looks like a fun format!
Old September 12th, 2023, 08:56 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

As long as school isn’t crazy I should be able to make it.
Old September 18th, 2023, 12:27 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry for the delay- maps and glyphs are up in the OP! Thanks to GameBear for his help on this.

We're about 3 weeks away. Please let me know if you're planning on attending. Also, we could use some help on maps! Let me know if you can bring any of the maps. I'll try to fill in the best I can.

Mentions:
Old October 3rd, 2023, 01:55 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi guys, It's been a long time since I had the chance to play. To be honest, I'd like to gauge interest if anyone going to this event would like to buy my collection.

I know this is an event thread and not a sales thread, but I would like to keep it local and leave the whole collection in the hands of someone who would use it.

I don't have a inventory spreadsheet but I think I have 5x of most waves except wave 3 and 4. and one or two of the more common flagbearers.
Also,
10x castle
10x DnD
5x Master sets
4x (maybe 5x Marro not sure)
Bunch of Roads sets
2-3 jungle sets
Unknown quantity of sealed product.

Looking for $2k OBO

If no one is interested I understand, it would just be a shame to break up the set when I know most of this is hard to find.

Also, if anyone is closer to RI that would make it a lot easier to handoff. I'm honestly not sure this will all fit in my car. It's been along time since I put the whole collection in the same room.

I'll keep checking this thread once a day until the 10/7/2023 event or someone in RI makes a reasonable offer.

Thanks guys.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 03:06 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Hi guys, It's been a long time since I had the chance to play. To be honest, I'd like to gauge interest if anyone going to this event would like to buy my collection.

I know this is an event thread and not a sales thread, but I would like to keep it local and leave the whole collection in the hands of someone who would use it.

I don't have a inventory spreadsheet but I think I have 5x of most waves except wave 3 and 4. and one or two of the more common flagbearers.
Also,
10x castle
10x DnD
5x Master sets
Bunch of Roads sets
2-3 jungle sets

Looking for $2k OBO

If no one is interested I understand, it would just be a shame to break up the set when I know most of this is hard to find.

Also, if anyone is closer to RI that would make it a lot easier to handoff. I'm honestly not sure this will all fit in my car. It's been along time since I put the whole collection in the same room.

I'll keep checking this thread once a day until the 10/7/2023 event or someone in RI makes a reasonable offer.

Thanks guys.
PM sent.

Definitely interested.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 03:48 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post

Also,
10x castle
10x DnD
5x Master sets
Bunch of Roads sets
2-3 jungle sets

Looking for $2k OBO

Thanks guys.
I'll buy it if Chris doesn't. I wouldn't be keeping much for myself though; I have a local buddy who I especially would give first dibs and good prices to.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 06:24 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok guys, someone made a good offer for the collection. I'm putting it on hold for them. Thank you for all the interest. Its good to see so much love for the game!
Old October 6th, 2023, 08:08 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

In somewhat the same vein as dakemage below I picked up a lot the other day and sorting through it is a lot more than I bargained for and do not need all of it.

So far I'm only through the terrain but found complete terrain for:
7x RotV
1x Sotm
2x Marvel
2x castle

If anyone would he interested in any of this now or later I could bring it to an event in the future

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old October 9th, 2023, 03:02 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Thanks to those who came out yesterday! It was a great event.

We're planning on January for our next event. Please join our new Discord server to coordinate dates: https://discord.gg/YcCzzuQPHC.

Mentions:
Old October 9th, 2023, 03:02 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Thanks to those who came out yesterday! It was a great event.

We're planning on January for our next event. Please join our new Discord server to coordinate dates: https://discord.gg/YcCzzuQPHC.

Mentions:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events