Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 25th, 2020, 09:58 PM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!
Seeking Advice: Found a bunch of old Scape Stuff

Hey all,

I found four small boxes of 'Scape while cleaning my childhood gear out of my parents house. I recall donating most of the terrain and some figures to a few Scapers doing charity work back in 2015-6ish, but I guess I missed these boxes, which are figures, glyphs, army cards, and some terrain, such as a bridge, some trees, water, underdark stuff, and some others I couldn't determine. Maybe 70 figures in total? Unfortunately, I haven't played 'Scape since '09, and am only active on this site in the CoN/forum games sub-thread. This has resulted in me being horribly uninformed in the fair price/value of 'Scape stuff.

So, a few questions I'm hoping I can get some assistance with.

1. Am I even allowed to sell these pieces on the site? I'd rather offload it to a player then randomly online, but would also not like to break terms of service.

2. For a product I was really invested in between 05' and 09', I can't for the life of me remember what's valuable, and what's not. If you can point me to resources to better catalog all this stuff so I can list it, I'd appreciate that.

3. Are there any known, trusted collectors and/or collection evaluators you would recommend? Ping em' for me, or PM me their name?

4. Any additional recommendations welcome. Feels kinda scummy to sell these during a pandemic, but business is business I suppose. Perhaps I should wait till the economy gets a bit better. I digress, as I'm just rambling at this point, but I do look forward to any advice you may have for me.

Best,

CT

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old July 26th, 2020, 12:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Seeking Advice: Found a bunch of old Scape Stuff

1. Yes. Use the trade forums and don't squelch on any deals. People have gotten banned for such things before. So long as you're on the up and up, though, it's a good place to deal with other Scapers.

2. eBay and allthingsheroscape.com have really inflated prices but folks still buy from them. When selling to fellow Heroscapers, I usually offer about 60% of the allthingsheroscape prices. You'll find that even 60% of that will still give you a tidy profit.

3. The trade forum has a thread where people have posted who is a good/reliable trader. That's about all I can tell you on that one. I've mostly swung deals on the Heroscape Discord.

4. I mean, things are always bad somewhere. That shouldn't stop you from selling if there's someone wanting (and able) to buy.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2020, 06:35 PM

Jak is surprisingly tart
Re: Seeking Advice: Found a bunch of old Scape Stuff

check out ebay to see what the items SOLD for. asking price means nothing, unless someone pays it. then the value of the item is established.

now is the perfect time to sell, people are stuck with little to do, and Scape is one way I still have fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion