Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old November 4th, 2016, 11:55 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Washington/Oregon

This event is now scheduled at my place in South Everett/Mill Creek. It will be a very casual and fun game day if you can join us. You do not need to bring anything. I have all heroscape/SoV/C3V/NWHC figures and maps are built and ready. Doors open at noon (Saturday, 11/5), join in when you can. Food and snacks will be provided. PM me for the address.
Old November 5th, 2016, 09:36 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry I couldn't make it work to get up there. Hope you guys have a good day.
Old November 29th, 2016, 01:35 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Earlier this month @Nomad 's little casual game day was quite fun, and it made me want to do more things like that (maybe with more than four people).

So...

December 17, hopefully nobody who could make this is already planning on going to Utah. I could host us up in Mount Vernon, but that might be a bit far north for folks. If you want to have it further south in a game shop or something that would probably work too.

Probably from about 11-7, I don't know if we want to try to do a tournament or just play some games, that'll probably depend on how many people show up. I can supply maps, but it would probably be best if you brought your own army.

Let me know what you guys think!

PM me to RSVP and get the address, if we're doing it there.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old November 29th, 2016, 01:38 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Earlier this month @Nomad 's little casual game day was quite fun, and it made me want to do more things like that (maybe with more than four people).

So...

December 17, hopefully nobody who could make this is already planning on going to Utah. I could host us up in Mount Vernon, but that might be a bit far north for folks. If you want to have it further south in a game shop or something that would probably work too.

Probably from about 11-7, I don't know if we want to try to do a tournament or just play some games, that'll probably depend on how many people show up. I can supply maps, but it would probably be best if you brought your own army.

December is really bad for me on the weekends, so I can't make the 17th. But I'd certainly be up for more gatherings in the New Year.
Old November 29th, 2016, 10:54 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

I look forward to what you will come up with for the new year Kai definitely need more scape activity. I will be down for anything and try to make any events guys.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old November 29th, 2016, 11:45 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

just a heads up I'm out of benefit time at work so I don't know if I'll be able to attend anything until I recoup a little bit more of that.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 2nd, 2016, 03:44 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Earlier this month Nomad's little casual game day was quite fun, and it made me want to do more things like that (maybe with more than four people).

So...

Sorry to hear you two can't make it, I'm sure there'll be something next year. Is that a no from @White Q Knight as well?

If this were in Everett at some game shop would that make it better for people?I haven't ever done anything other than buy games at a game shop but I know Mugu Games in Everett has tables, so we could probably go there, or somewhere else that works for people.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 2nd, 2016, 03:54 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Earlier this month Nomad's little casual game day was quite fun, and it made me want to do more things like that (maybe with more than four people).

So...

Sorry to hear you two can't make it, I'm sure there'll be something next year. Is that a no from @White Q Knight as well?

If this were in Everett at some game shop would that make it better for people?I haven't ever done anything other than buy games at a game shop but I know Mugu Games in Everett has tables, so we could probably go there, or somewhere else that works for people.
There are definitely more Portland, OR folks on this thread than Seattle-area players. Which is unfortunate for us Seattle folks.

The 17th is just booked solid for me.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 05:48 PM
On vacation...

Yeah, that is somewhat unfortunate... Oh well, I'll leave the invite open still.

If you wanna join me and probably about 5 people for a fun day of HeroScape, just PM me for the address. It should be a fun day even if none of you show up.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 2nd, 2016, 07:00 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Unfortunately I can't make it I'm booked for December.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old December 3rd, 2016, 01:01 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I might be able to do the 17th with possibly three others locals. Mugu Games could be a nice spot, or we could do my place again. I will PM you.
Old December 5th, 2016, 01:04 AM

Looks like the 12/17 will not work. Dr. Groomonkey with friends and the Everett locals are considering Monday the 19th as a possibility for an impromptu mini-tournament. Stay tuned . . .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers