Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 14th, 2012, 02:40 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!
Beast of the East: Redux, LIVE!

Well, the Beast of the East is here and we're live!

We currently have ten participants, and a ton of amazing armies. We are all on either on second round, or just finished our second round.

The format is 350 points 24 hexes. We're also currently doing a rolling rumble format.

We're seeing a lot of amazing and very awesome army builds. Phantom Knights seem to be very popular, and ranged seems to be ruling the day. We are also seeing some awesome and interesting combinations of figures as well! There are no armies that are doubles, and everyone seems to be going for their own particular strategy, which is utterly awesome!

I'm hoping everyone will post their armies later, but my army...

Siege (120 points)
2x Warforged Soldiers (160 points)
2x Blue Wyrmling (70 points)
350 points, 9 spaces

My army is really fun, but Braxas totally just ripped me a new head. I just couldn't deal with her special.

More will be coming as the tournament progresses. I'm really excited to see how everything pans out

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old January 14th, 2012, 04:43 PM

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Beast of the East: Redux, LIVE!

The tournament is currently winding down.

The games are still going, but pretty much everyone has played everyone at this point.

Some of the most successful units in this 350 point games....

- Mezzodemons. The current first place player is using them!

- Phantom Knights. One of the most common squads in this tournament, and one of the most effective.

- Goblin Cutters. No one is playing rats, but these guys are seeing play. They are also doing very well.

- Braxas. She is ripping armies apart, and is utterly taking names!

The cake is a lie.

Old January 14th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Glad everyone is having fun.
Old January 14th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

My dad won the tourney going 6-0 and using Mezzos x2, Isamu, and PK`s x3. I got 4th going 3-3 using Goblins x4 and 10th x2.
Old January 14th, 2012, 09:41 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I brought 4 armies, not knowing you could only use one, so I jumped right in with Laglor, Krav, Nakitas, and Marcu in the first round. I had to stick with it, and my tank was fun, except when my opponents found the weakness, being melee attacks.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 14th, 2012, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I brought 4 armies, not knowing you could only use one, so I jumped right in with Laglor, Krav, Nakitas, and Marcu in the first round. I had to stick with it, and my tank was fun, except when my opponents found the weakness, being melee attacks.
Sorry about that 'Scape.

The cake is a lie.

Old January 15th, 2012, 02:52 PM

Romanus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I had a ton of fun there and so did my brother! Hydra preformed up to expectations. The PK didn't do as much as I would have liked but they did fine. Brandis was my tank in hiding I think that he alone killed at least 500 points worth of guys.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" Gandalf the Gray
Old January 15th, 2012, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanus View Post
I had a ton of fun there and so did my brother! Hydra preformed up to expectations. The PK didn't do as much as I would have liked but they did fine. Brandis was my tank in hiding I think that he alone killed at least 500 points worth of guys.
Hydra's are just awesome. Hey, remember that your brother's singular Braxas ripped apart my team (That dang 20 on Siege, grrr).

I was really thinking when I played you, you were going to throw up the hydra first with the Knights surgically striking. Then again, the map wasn't too fair to the hydra. He is an awesome piece, and I need to learn to play him more often, haha.

The cake is a lie.

Old January 15th, 2012, 05:27 PM

tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker

Hey guys I had a great time! Thanks to mombo and Manacore for hosting, and thanks to everybody who to the event!
My lazy army: 3 stingers, Major Q10, Isamu 4-2

Knowledge is Power.
Power Corrupts.
Study Hard.
Be Evil.
Old January 16th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, great job mombo! Excellent tournament!
Old January 16th, 2012, 02:03 PM

Romanus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

That was a lot of fun and next time I'll bring 2 hydras for you mombo. I had an awesome time and ended 3-4

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" Gandalf the Gray
Old January 16th, 2012, 10:37 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Glad you guys had a good time, sorry again that I couldn't make it. I made up for it with an extra draught or two with my now 50yr old bro-in law.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events