Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 16th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Killmonger's getting a mini in the Secret Wars set coming out in October. Might wait just a bit to run him, so that the mini has time to come out and drop in price from whatever the absurd initial rush price will be on the first-ever Killmonger Clix.

He'll probably end up being like a $10 mini (if I know WizKids and how they like to assign figure rarity), but he'll be more expensive than that when the set first releases.
Old August 16th, 2018, 08:55 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Killmonger's getting a mini in the Secret Wars set coming out in October. Might wait just a bit to run him, so that the mini has time to come out and drop in price from whatever the absurd initial rush price will be on the first-ever Killmonger Clix.

He'll probably end up being like a $10 mini (if I know WizKids and how they like to assign figure rarity), but he'll be more expensive than that when the set first releases.
That’s the reason I haven’t bought the Runaways just yet, hopefully their new figures will be decent looking
Old August 16th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

That’s the reason I haven’t bought the Runaways just yet, hopefully their new figures will be decent looking
They’re the new fast forces right? It’d be really cool to get a whole faction in one purchase.
Old August 16th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, the Fast Forces is gonna be Runaways.
Old August 17th, 2018, 03:23 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I pulled all of them in the What If? Set. I didn't realize until later that they were slightly different, some more than others. (BTW, why is it that Arsenic and Old Lace is always a Super-Rare?)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 17th, 2018, 09:45 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I pulled all of them in the What If? Set. I didn't realize until later that they were slightly different, some more than others. (BTW, why is it that Arsenic and Old Lace is always a Super-Rare?)
Cooler things have higher rarity, and Gert's got the dinosaur.
Old August 22nd, 2018, 11:48 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Invincible Iron Man set.
Its model number and name are #036 / Ghost.

NAME = GHOST
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TERRORIST
PERSONALITY = PARANOID

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

ANTI-CORPORATE ESPIONAGE
If you win initiative, before revealing your first Order Marker, you may immediately move Ghost up to 5 spaces. After moving Ghost with this special power, you may roll an unblockable attack die, one at a time, against up to two figures he moved through or passed over. If you inflict a wound on an Industrialist or Visionary with this special power, you may remove an Order Marker at random from that figure's card.

INTANGIBILITY
Ghost can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Ghost cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight.

GHOST TECH
When a figure defends against Ghost's normal attack, subtract 1 from its Defense number if Ghost moved through or passed over that figure this turn.

FLYING
Okay, not a character that a lot of people are probably clamoring for a vII of, but I wanted a version that drew from the more modern comics, and be compatible with what I have in mind for the Raft Thunderbolts. Currently, I don't have Terrorist in there on Luke Cage's card, but I'm probably going to end up swapping out Thief for it.

The extant Ghost has a totally unique class and also he's more of an android counterdraft, so he's a bit hard to work with. The modern version is a pretty different character from the classic version anyway (which the current card is based on). He's a conspiracy theorist with a strong anti-corporate bent and less of a straight-forward merc type.

Original Anti-Corporate Espionage
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ronin; August 22nd, 2018 at 02:06 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2018, 12:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

What visionaries are there?
Old August 22nd, 2018, 12:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I do really love modern Ghost (nothing like a nutjob with an ethos!) so I'd definitely be into a newer version. Like you said, he's a very different character.

I'd like a different bonus to Industrialists and Visionaries, though. Just being able to physically hurt them feels odd to me. Maybe remove OMs or something? I'd like to get on a "punish the rich" track or maybe a "this one is personal," while the extra wound says to me "they're more vulnerable" and that's not resonating quite right to me.
Old August 22nd, 2018, 12:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
There's one in the works.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2018, 12:34 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
There's one in the works.
Plus we already have Ozymandias.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 22nd, 2018, 12:45 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I do really love modern Ghost (nothing like a nutjob with an ethos!) so I'd definitely be into a newer version. Like you said, he's a very different character.

I'd like a different bonus to Industrialists and Visionaries, though. Just being able to physically hurt them feels odd to me. Maybe remove OMs or something? I'd like to get on a "punish the rich" track or maybe a "this one is personal," while the extra wound says to me "they're more vulnerable" and that's not resonating quite right to me.
Yeah, I could see nuking an OM off them if you inflict a wound, instead of just getting an extra wound on them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy