Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 20th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Supers Season 14 - Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Well, I got schooled... sigh, 1 more loss and I'm kicked out of the CRB...
You only get kicked out of the CRB for losses to @Tornado . You are still safe.
I don't think I understand this system.
Three losses to Tornado and the CRB Demon appears to cut your legs off and banish you from the CRB forever, unless you can beat him in a game of Twister. That's been standard C3G practice since time immemorial.
Excellent - good to know there's a sound, logical formula to make the whole system tick.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 20th, 2016, 01:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Three losses to Tornado and the CRB Demon appears to cut your legs off and banish you from the CRB forever, unless you can beat him in a game of Twister. That's been standard C3G practice since time immemorial.
Excellent - good to know there's a sound, logical formula to make the whole system tick.
The theory is that to be in the CRB (Competitive Review Board) you need to at least be competitive enough to beat Tornado since he claims to not be competitive. But since heroscape has a certain amount of luck involved we set that limit at 3 games. For the record the twister part of the process wasn't there from the beginning. That was just voted in recently. Oddly it was after Tornado became a Hero. He's quite the fan of twister.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 20th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The theory is that to be in the CRB (Competitive Review Board) you need to at least be competitive enough to beat Tornado since he claims to not be competitive. But since heroscape has a certain amount of luck involved we set that limit at 3 games. For the record the twister part of the process wasn't there from the beginning. That was just voted in recently. Oddly it was after Tornado became a Hero. He's quite the fan of twister.
Okay... seems kind of arbitrary to just pick someone who says they aren't competitive when there are probably lots of people like that, but nevermind. The Twister part makes perfect, logical sense though.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 20th, 2016, 01:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Okay... seems kind of arbitrary to just pick someone who says they aren't competitive when there are probably lots of people like that, but nevermind. The Twister part makes perfect, logical sense though.
It only sound arbitrary if it were true and not just some japes at the expense of Tornado.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 20th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It only sound arbitrary if it were true and not just some japes at the expense of Tornado.
Ah! It all makes sense now. Damn, I'm gullible.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 20th, 2016, 03:47 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fine Print

Sheesh. For a second there was a lot of pressure on me but good to know I can afford to take one hit here. We're probably playing on Sunday. Times and armies still being calibrated.

~Dysole, pressure cooking
Old October 20th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

By Weird AL

Yeah
Well, Well, Milton Bradley's got a def one
It's a Twister (Twister, Twister, Twister)
Yeah, all the girls and homeboys
Playin' Twister (Twister, Twister, Twister!)
Spin the spinner and call the shot
Twister ties you up in a knot
That's Twister
Yeah, Twister

Check it
Right foot blue (Right foot blue)
Left hand red (Left hand red)
Left, Right, Yellow, Blue, Green
Yeah, Twister

Now, everybody's chillin'
With the Twister (Twister)
Wherever things are illin'
You'll find Twister (Twister, Twister!)
That's Twister
Yeah, Twister

Yeah buddy
You gotta get it
Yeah Twister
From MB

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 20th, 2016, 06:03 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ah! It all makes sense now. Damn, I'm gullible.
That's one of the things that makes you valuable to the team. Without gullible people the lame jokes aren't as funny. You keeping it going was entertaining.

@Dysole ...be careful we can always vote to change the rule.

In all seriousness you guys are invaluable and I'm excited to see 3/4 of that team in this contest. I'm hoping to get to catch a match for the first time just to see what it's like.

Old October 20th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Hard as ice

For the record I knew the Twister part was a joke.

~ Lazy Orang, valuable primarily for her gullibility.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 20th, 2016, 06:35 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Dysole, I choose
Judge Mortis, Judge Fear, Judge Fire [Fuego], Angel [Warren Worthington III]

I am going to need a refresher here. What do I need to do to set up?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 20th, 2016, 07:07 PM

Quote:
In all seriousness you guys are invaluable and I'm excited to see 3/4 of that team in this contest. I'm hoping to get to catch a match for the first time just to see what it's like.
Humbling.

The last round I felt like the experimental subject for future reevaluations.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 20th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I get that feeling. Yet to win a match against a CRB member, but I did come pretty close against dok last tourney (thanks to some ridiculous luck, admittedly). We'll see how this one shakes out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events