Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 4th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Cool Bothi's PokerScape

Hey 'Scapers. Figured I would show you all a little interesting Homebrew to play 'Scape that my friends and I would play to make 'Scape a little more interesting...

POKERSCAPE

There are a few key changes to keep in mind when playing.

-All points in your army cost real cash. A limit is set (such as the common 500), and you can spend less than or up to that limit. However, each point used will cost you 2 cents. So, for example, if you wanted to draft Isamu, he would take up 10 points in your army, and you would have to pay 20 cents to the 'pot'. So a typical 500 point army means $10, though you may set the point limit higher or lower if you wish.

-Always begin the game with $2 in your 'stash', plus 5 for every additional player over 2.

-Every time you kill an enemy unit, you take that units cash value (double points in cents) and keep it in your 'stash'.

-Every time you activate a special ability, you must pay 25 cents out of your stash. If you have no money/not enough money in your stash, you may not use that special ability, even if the card says you must.

-Every time you activate a special attack, you must pay 25 cents out of your stash. If you have no money/not enough money in your stash, you may not use that special attack, even if the card says you must.

-Face up glyphs are not activated when walking on to, EXCLUDING trap glyphs, and Massive Curse. Rather, the player controlling the figure standing on the glyph may pay 25 cents to activate the glyph for the rest of the round.

-Face down glyphs are flipped when a figure moves on to it. If it is massive curse/trap, it is activated immediately. If it is not, you may activate it until the rest of the round for 25 cents.

-There are only 6 rounds in PokerScape, +2 for each additional player over 2. 2 players, 6 rounds. 3 players, 8 rounds, 4 players, 10 rounds, etc...

-All cash remaining in the pot after the last round is to be evenly divided among the players. If the amount can not be evenly divided, split the cash in favor of the player that had the least amount of cash at the end of the last round.

Well, that's about it. Hope you guys try and like it!
Old October 4th, 2012, 09:25 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bothi's PokerScape

This sounds like a ot of fun. Its too bad none of my friends own scape, and would be too afraid to pay

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old October 5th, 2012, 11:01 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Another reason to curse the dice! I like it!

"I spent .25$ for a WHIFF?!??!?!!"

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old October 5th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Or, .25 to fly, then forgot lava field damage, and die immediately

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions