Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Old December 31st, 2009, 05:27 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arrow AliasQTip's MarvelScape Battlefields

AliasQTip's MarvelScape Battlefields

Art District Battlefield

Situated on a lonely street in the historic art district is the old Palace Theater. Backing up to a nearby park, it once was one of the area’s most popular attractions. It has since fallen into slight disrepair but is still lovingly operated by a small theatrical group.

Required Sets: Marvel: The Conflict Begins Master Set
Footprint: 26" x 18"

Geothermal Battlefield

Nearly a mile beneath the surface, a large machine practically fills a sweltering magma chamber. Made from virtually indestructible materials, its constant metallic drone is all but drowned out by the sound of the bubbling molten lava and hot steaming tar.

Required Sets: Battle for the Underdark Master Set, Marvel: The Conflict Begins Master Set, and Volcarren Wasteland
Footprint: 35" x 30"

NEW! Heroes Day Parade

Onlookers gather for the annual Heroes Day Parade in honor of the super-heroes that watch over and protect our fair city from evil. As the parade of colorful characters march down this stretch of city street, a sinister plot is brewing nearby – one that will surely get the attention of our heroes.

Required Set: Marvel: The Conflict Begins
Footprint: 25" x 18"

Seismic Resonance Battlefield

A curious custodian at one of the storage warehouses in the Tribeca Labs complex mistakenly took the Seismic Resonance Device for an espresso machine and turned it on. The resulting violent reverberation of tectonic plates forced underground molten magma and bubbling hot tar to surface and leveled the warehouse and many other buildings in the surrounding area.

Required Sets: Marvel Master Set and Volcarren Wasteland
Footprint: 34" x 21"

Zombie Assault Battlefield

The villainous Red Skull sends a horde of deadly zombies to close in and surround our heroes. Temporarily escaping to a dilapidated building for cover, the team settles in for a grueling battle.

Required Sets: Marvel Master Set and Dawn of Darkness: Zombie Horde (Zombies of Morindan x4)
Footprint: 21" x 15"

Feedback is always welcome!

For more battlefields, resources, etc. check out my thread:
AliasQTip's Exclusive Battlefields

Last edited by AliasQTip; March 13th, 2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Added Heroes Day Parade Battlefield.
Old December 31st, 2009, 05:28 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AliasQTip's MarvelScape Battlefields

Well, Seismic Resonance is my first attempt at a MarvelScape map. I first outlined the idea in my design blog quite some time ago. (Wow, that was back in July!) There was a slight pressure to complete it because I included it as a Map of the Month in the newly released 2010 HeroScape Calendar. I hope you all enjoy it. Please let me know what you think!

Last edited by AliasQTip; December 31st, 2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old December 31st, 2009, 05:39 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think it looks awesome! I will most likely try it out as soon as I can, so I can give you some feedback.
Old December 31st, 2009, 06:28 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Nice looking map AliasQTip, and neat story for it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 1st, 2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
I think it looks awesome! I will most likely try it out as soon as I can, so I can give you some feedback.
Feedback is always appreciated. Let me know how it works out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Nice looking map AliasQTip, and neat story for it.
After reading about how the janitor accidentally turned on the device my wife said, "Well, that's what they get for leaving it in the breakroom."

I'm glad you like the map. I've got ideas for more but I don't know much of the backstories of the superheroes. I guess I just have to do some research.
Old January 1st, 2010, 12:38 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I added you to the Cartographers of Marvelscape thread.

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old January 24th, 2010, 05:50 PM

Well, here's a new map for you all to check out. I warn you, it's a little on the simple side. I designed it mainly to play with my kids. They like playing the superheroes; I always get stuck with the zombies. Don't get me wrong - I love the zombies. However, they can get a little monotonous to play. But anyway, the kids love it. Maybe you will too.

NEW! Zombie Assault Battlefield

The villainous Red Skull sends a horde of deadly zombies to close in and surround our heroes. Temporarily escaping to a dilapidated building for cover, the team settles in for a grueling battle.

Required Sets: Marvel Master Set and Dawn of Darkness: Zombie Horde (Zombies of Morindan x4)
Footprint: 21" x 15"

Old October 14th, 2010, 03:58 PM

New map! It's been a while since I worked on a MarvelScape map although I've got a couple in the works; you can read about the upcoming ones in my blog if your interested. Special thanks to flameslayer93 who gave me the idea to use civilians in this scenario. I may eventually create a second scenario for the Art District but wanted to post it "as is" for right now. Enjoy!

NEW! Art District Battlefield

Situated on a lonely street in the historic art district is the old Palace Theater. Backing up to a nearby park, it once was one of the area’s most popular attractions. It has since fallen into slight disrepair but is still lovingly operated by a small theatrical group.

Required Sets: Marvel: The Conflict Begins Master Set
Footprint: 26" x 18"

Old October 21st, 2010, 03:42 PM

Here's another one to feast your eyes on. I've created multiple scenarios for this map on of which is a great Marvel scenario. My family had a great time playing this one and I think you will too. Enjoy!

NEW! Geothermal Battlefield

Nearly a mile beneath the surface, a large machine practically fills a sweltering magma chamber. Made from virtually indestructible materials, its constant metallic drone is all but drowned out by the sound of the bubbling molten lava and hot steaming tar.

Required Sets: Battle for the Underdark Master Set, Marvel: The Conflict Begins Master Set, and Volcarren Wasteland
Footprint: 35" x 30"

MASTER GAME – Volcanic Doomsday Device (2 players)
The entire magma chamber shook violently as the machine carried out its induction sequence.
“We have reached maximum power Red Skull,” Doctor Doom shouted, his gravelly, metallic voice barely audible above the rumbling of the machine.
“A few minutes from now a powerful column of molten magma will erupt from the device splitting the city above in two; its shining metropolis reduced to a pile of fiery ashes! Ha ha! Finally we will exact our revenge,” Red Skull cackled. “Take your positions at the control panels and await my command.”
“We’re not going to let you do that.”
“Who said that?” Red Skull asked straining to see through the rising plumes of black soot. He could barely make out five familiar silhouettes approaching from the other end of the chamber.

Old March 13th, 2011, 04:30 PM

Here's a new Marvel map for you all to play and enjoy! It features some fun mob mentality for the squads the heroes must battle. (This includes random OM placement and Army Card re-drafting at the end of each round.) Have fun!

NEW! Heroes Day Parade

Onlookers gather for the annual Heroes Day Parade in honor of the super-heroes that watch over and protect our fair city from evil. As the parade of colorful characters march down this stretch of city street, a sinister plot is brewing nearby – one that will surely get the attention of our heroes.

Required Set: Marvel: The Conflict Begins Master Set.
Footprint: 25" x 18"

MASTER GAME – Mob Madness (2 Players)
An unexpected fight breaks out among the colorfully costumed participants of the annual Heroes Day Parade. Soon whole throngs of revelers begin to battle. The cause of this sudden madness remains a mystery.

MASTER GAME – Crowd Control (2 Players)
Three of our heroes arrive on the scene of the massive urban riot. Will they be able to subdue the crowd before being overcome by the ravenous mob? And, will our heroes be able to discover the source of the confusion?

MASTER GAME – Mind Exchanger (2 Players)
Reinforcements arrive and the last of the riotous revelers are cleared out of the street. With the crowd thus dispersed, a mysterious object is now visible, sitting in the middle of the roadway. Emanating from the device is a mind-numbing multi-frequency sound. Are the creators of this strange device still hiding nearby? And, more importantly, can they be stopped?
Old March 15th, 2011, 09:29 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

I love these maps! Being that for now I only have 1 Marvel Master set I think it's really cool that someone is making awesome maps that only use the small amount of hexes that come with it. +rep!
Old October 4th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like your map designs, nice, simple and creative. I hate it when you find a great looking map and it takes 3 RotV, 5 FotA and 2 CBs. But yours are quick, on-the-go maps that don't take a lot of land. Nice Work!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios