Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old April 18th, 2008, 01:46 AM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics #8 updated!!

You are hilarious!
Old April 18th, 2008, 05:01 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics #8 updated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVD997 View Post
You are hilarious!
Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, which comics did you like, which ones didn't you care for? I'm trying to get a feel for what people like at Heroscapers to keep them in mind for future comics. I aim to entertain.

update: The second part of my blog about the Chedwick and Sven Comics is up, so go check it out! http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=212

Last edited by gamjuven; April 21st, 2008 at 05:56 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2008, 10:13 AM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
Re: The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics #5-7 updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus View Post
Hey, these are pretty good. The poem ones remind me of certain Calvin & Hobbes strips. Though I must add that the last one would make more sense with Brunak . . . . how did the Drone get Sven across the lava in the first place?
One never will understand the resources of a Marro.
The Calvin and Hobbes similarities and such would be hard to miss, these comics are definitely inspired by Waterson. I grew up reading those comics and believe that my childhood was very similar to Calvin's in many ways. I could relate to a lot of what happened to Calvin. A good friend of mine I'd like to say. I'm glad you enjoy them. I will continue to release them and hopefully the popularity will grow.
I could tell the reseblence

Calvin and Hobbes are great, I want that $100 collecton that they are selling now

On your first post you have the link to comic #5 the comic under the comic #6, and the "Rate this comic here" under comic #6 goes to another comic

Hope you understand that, check it out yourself

Comic #2 is so far my favorite, keep up the good work

EDIT: It also has the feel of "Red vs. Blue" too

EDIT #2: The bottom comic also does not have a link to rate it

Click Above for My Sig Link

Last edited by tyguy94920; April 23rd, 2008 at 10:20 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2008, 10:50 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics #9 4/23/08

Thanks Tyguy. You beat me to the punch. I am uploading and changing all the pics as we speak. Thanks for catching the #5/#6 mistake. It's fixed now, and a link is put under the last comic. #6 comic is going to be missing for a little bit as we had to fix it to fit vertical. Since it has 3 frames in that little area we need to morph it a bit. It will be back up, it just will take us a little time to fix it. Thanks for your comments and I'll keep your likings in mind!

edit: red vs blue is also pretty hilarious. I have only seen a couple but I enjoyed the voices and the jokes made on each other.

Last edited by gamjuven; April 23rd, 2008 at 11:29 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2008, 12:34 PM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

#9 is great! Keep them coming!
Old April 23rd, 2008, 06:02 PM

Thank you all. The 6th comic should be up and running. The gallery comics are all vertical now too. So go check them out! Every week a new comic comes out so stay tuned. A new blog will be coming out pretty soon as well so keep an eye out for that as well. Please feel free to comment, PM, or rate the comics. Tell me what you think! And thanks!
Old April 24th, 2008, 03:13 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

I like your comics very much. I like them all, but the one I like the most is Comic #7. Totally cracked me up!
Comic #2: the end is expected, but I like how you set up the scene and the light. It does add the feeling to the comic.

Rep up!

The link to your blog is not working, BTW.

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old April 24th, 2008, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
I like your comics very much. I like them all, but the one I like the most is Comic #7. Totally cracked me up!
Comic #2: the end is expected, but I like how you set up the scene and the light. It does add the feeling to the comic.

Rep up!

The link to your blog is not working, BTW.
Good to hear. Thanks. There is a link to the blog at the top of the 1st post.

Link in signature fixed I believe. There are two parts to the blog at the moment, the link takes you to the first one. There is another link at the bottom of the 1st one to take you to the 2nd. Thanks again!
Old April 25th, 2008, 12:41 PM

Re: The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics #10 4/25/08

Comic #10 was just added in the gallery as well as in the thread. A front page article showcasing the 10th comic is also up. There are links in the 1st post to everything. Thanks Truth! And thanks to everyone who looks at the comics and enjoys them. Your comments and support are making the comics what they are. Thanks a ton! Enjoy!
Old April 25th, 2008, 02:55 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker

They are all amazing! More, more!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old April 25th, 2008, 04:41 PM

Troubleman23 has disabled reputation

I loved the comics as SVD997 said "You are Hilarious" My favorite comics are #2, 5, 6, 7, 8!!! Keep doing what you're doing. You got reputation points coming from me!!

If you are interested in winning free stuff, please PM me, no joke, you know you want to!
Old April 25th, 2008, 05:17 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart

Well done on the cartoons! Really funny stuff. Thanks for the great work!

-Ski

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction