Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2007, 08:31 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'll be more then willing, as it's manager, to keep things clean, Renquist. I'd be delighted to be its manager.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old October 6th, 2007, 08:32 PM

Renquist has disabled reputation
Again Renquist pausing his chores to wave at a newcomer.

Greetings stranger. Please proceed to observe our rules of conduct and make yourself comfortable. Anything I can get you, please let me know.
Old October 6th, 2007, 08:33 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha
*A jet-black viper slithers in.*

"Hello all."
Gn-Re-St sees the viper. He snickers, and raises his gun in an intimidating posture. He makes a sound that sounds like a distorted laugh.
Hello, Elite Onyx Viper. Name? Gn-Re-St's voice broods with hatred.

Old October 6th, 2007, 08:34 PM

DEATHWALKER has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
"Oh, shut up, you overgrown scrap of metal," Gn-Re-St says while frowning. He is noticebly fed up with the Deathwalker.
"On that note, I will race you."
Gn-Re-St grins. He holds up his Stinger Rifle. Before, his Rifle could not be seen in the darkness. Now, it can be clearly seen. Its decorated with skins of dangling Elite Onyx Viper heads, and the tip is black. He fires his gun, trapping the Deathwalker in his corner.
From here to the Shooting Gallery. See you.
I read the cards. As a singer, you have a move of 5. I, as Deathwalker 7000, have a move of 6. I would win, but such things are not to be had here

all the parts on DEATHWALKER rearange, returning to match the appearence of Deathwalker 9000.
Walks over to the library
Hey, Renquist, do you have "The Joy of Pi" in this library?
Old October 6th, 2007, 08:35 PM

What cards do you speak of, Deathwalker? I haven't heard of those.
OOC: Cards don't exist in the Heroscape Universe. As such, don't mention them.

Old October 6th, 2007, 08:38 PM

Quote:
What cards do you speak of, Deathwalker? I haven't heard of those.
OOC: Cards don't exist in the Heroscape Universe. As such, don't mention them.
sorry. I was just stating I am faster... when Deathwalker 7000, any way. as Deathwalker 9000, I am just as fast as you
Old October 6th, 2007, 08:38 PM

I'm not certain DW, but perhaps you'll have some luck finding that or another suitable tome.

Please refrain from intimidating newcomers GRS, it's hardly appropriate conduct. Have you decided on your pending management position?
Old October 6th, 2007, 08:40 PM

Ah, yes, sorry about the intimidating procedure, Renquist. However, racial hatred between the Vipers and my race have been around for 50 years at least. It was just a form of reminding myself of that hatred.
And I have decided on the manager posistion of the Shooting Gallery. The answer is yes.

Old October 6th, 2007, 08:44 PM

Smiles and nods accordingly

Oh, I understand such loathing all too well GRS, but if this 'house' is to be a home, then we all have to leave such things at the door.

I will have you posted on the Job Bulletin and then take my leave... I think I'll take a nap.

As an official employee herein GRS, I do expect you to 'encourage' people to follow our rules of conduct. I have DW's word that he intends to do as such, so perhaps he'll help you keep the ruckus to a bare minimum.

Ren goes about changing the bulletin accordingly and then retreats to his room

Do behave all. I shall be watching of course.
Old October 6th, 2007, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Ah, yes, sorry about the intimidating procedure, Renquist. However, racial hatred between the Vipers and my race have been around for 50 years at least. It was just a form of reminding myself of that hatred.
And I have decided on the manager posistion of the Shooting Gallery. The answer is yes.
Hey, could I come with to the shooting gallery?
all of the parts start moving again, this time turning DEATHWALKER into Deathalker 8000
Old October 6th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
A man slowly stumbles in, his tall, lanky body looking more like a puppet's than a human's. He removes his stovepipe hat, tossing it in the air and letting it land on a nearby hatrack.

Such childish squabbles of race and rank. You're both somewhat odd looking, no? Seems like grounds for kinship.

He walks up to a small wooden table in the corner, pulling himself onto it with ease.

It's a tad dank in here, no? Perhaps you should get some lights.
Old October 6th, 2007, 08:49 PM

Sure thing, Deathwalker. Try to keep things safe. With weapons drawn, things can get messy.
Gn-Re-St opens the door to the Armory, and moves to the back where the shooting gallery is.
Again, don't cause too much of a ruckus.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General