Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Old September 25th, 2018, 06:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice work Hahma.
Is Fallout Wasteland based on the computer games Fallout and Wasteland?
Its just based off of the Fallout Video Games. It looks pretty awesome but I have my hand in too many games already to give it any attention really. I don't have time to paint up the figures of my collection as it is.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 25th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Fallout is based off of Wasteland, my all time favorite game.
May have to check that out.
Old September 25th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Cool. Fallout is based off of Wasteland, my all time favorite game.
May have to check that out.
Here's a nice little intro mission video from Ash Barker at Guerilla Miniatures Games

Here's a 2 hour "Let's Play" video of a game of Fallout Wasteland Warfare. It has Chris Birch on the left from Modiphius (maker of the game), I believe perhaps the rules writer James? In the back, and Justin (the host) from Beasts of War on the right.

Here's another Beasts of War video with the same 3 guys, talking about upcoming releases.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 28th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Han Solo for Star Wars Legion

Old September 30th, 2018, 11:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

I was planning on holding off until next year, but my FLGS in town posted that they had gotten a couple in stock with the Alien exclusive, so I figured I'd pony up now and support the local shop.

Not going to paint them for awhile, as I have a 2nd pair of speeder bikes to finish up for Legion and then break from that for awhile to work on some Drowned Earth models. Also want to get some more Warsenal terrain pieces painted before I forget how I did the earlier ones.

If anything, I'll straighten up some of these Fallout models and prime them. Some models are slightly leaning and need the hot/cold treatment, and some of the bigger bases don't lay perfectly flat. The bases are neat because they have sculpted terrain on them already, but being pvc and perhaps the way the insert was made, some of them need some hot/cold treatment as well. The models in the pvc starter aren't as crisp as the resin ones in the expansions, or the more expensive starter set, but they will be fine.

This game is the same scale as The Walking Dead All Out War miniatures game is, though these are better proportioned and not as chunky as Walking Dead. But the 4Ground Games terrain I got for Walking Dead will work for Fallout. It also plays solo, co-op and vs, so good variety of uses. And the AI seems cool.

Old October 1st, 2018, 12:47 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thats cool @Hahma . My hat comes off to you for getting into another game. I cant allow myself to consider it at the moment. I am finishing up all my terrain project odds and ends of the stuff staring me down in the shop. Im vowing to paint all my minis before getting new ones though. So many miniatures. I touched up an entire warband of mage knight orcs I had sitting around. Finished them with a wash. Ive got to build my kid a new skylanders shelf system in my mancave. Those will actually be kinda cool if I use them for giant monster bosses for games like frostgrave. She has hundreds of them to build shelves for. I also have to build a new display shelves for all the new minis Ive printed. Youll have to share how cool fallout is. Ive thought about buying the stuff to play kings of war: vanguard. Its also a smaller scale fantasy skirmish game.

Old October 1st, 2018, 08:46 AM
Prickly Cactus

Well @TREX , I wasn't going to get this until next year, but since my FLGS in my small town posted on FB that they got a couple copies in with the preorder Alien exclusive, I figured I'd jump on it and support the FLGS. I paid more than I would have elsewhere, but I often get good deals through my buddy Brian, I could afford to pay more this time.

I'm only going to prep and prime the models and put it away for awhile. But the game is right up my alley in the way TheWalking Dead is, and I can use the same buildings and other terrain that I have for TWD.

Old October 10th, 2018, 07:14 AM
Prickly Cactus

Got a few things done over the past couple weeks.

Painted one of my octagon pieces from Warsenal. I have a couple more, and other stuff, but trying to balance minis and terrain. Eventually, I'll get the pieces that the walkways can connect to

Got my Fallout Wasteland Warfare base set models primed. It may be a bit before I start painting them though.

My 2nd pair of speeder bikes for Legion. Went with a different color for the bikes this time.

Old October 10th, 2018, 10:40 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Nice! The jungle camo on the walkways makes it look like storming an Imperial base on Endor!
Old October 10th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Those Speeders look awesome. Nice work.
Loving the terrain as well.
Old October 10th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Nice! The jungle camo on the walkways makes it look like storming an Imperial base on Endor!
Quote:
Those Speeders look awesome. Nice work.
Loving the terrain as well.
Thanks fellas!

Actually Porkins, that jungle Camo is actually weathering and rust, but it really didn't show up well in these pictures as I was more in a hurry and didn't have the best lighting. But yeah, I have a lot of terrain from this line and have been going with this color scheme so that I can use it in more of a wooded type setting. The other side of the desert neoprene mat I have been using so far for Legion, has more of a green, dirt and rock look to it. So I can put some Heroscape trees on it and other appropriate terrain for an Endor battle.

It's tough to get everything done that I want. I have a couple squads of Rebel Commandos yet to paint, and should be getting 2 squads of Imperial Scouts and Bobafet. But I started taking a break from Legion for a little bit so I can start working on some of my The Drowned Earth models that I got as a kickstarter back in April. I should be finished with one tonight that I started on Sunday and will post pictures of him when he's done.

The speeder bikes were fun to paint and look better in person, with some highlights that don't show up so well in the pictures. Now to try a game running to pairs of them. They have a mandatory full move at the start of their activation to simulate them always moving, but it makes things tricky and you have to plan ahead, just like with the Airspeeders.

Old October 10th, 2018, 03:27 PM
"like" happy

That warsenal terrain is terrific. Great job on that stuff @Hahma . Im thinking I need to get a bunch of minis prime before the snow sets in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures