Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 11th, 2018, 05:39 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Here's my list, noting that:
I always voted against Ant-Man and the Wasp (haven't seen it)
I tended to vote Dark World up a bit when next to other low rankers (only seen it once, would like to again, if only because I love Thor and Loki (though Ragnarok's fundamentally better in every way if you want that))
I tended to vote The Avengers down a bit next to other high rankers (seen it more than probably anything else on this list, no hurry to see it again - plus, I genuinely do prefer Age of Ultron)
Generally seemed to put them into these brackets:

Amazing:

Infinity War
Captain America: Civil War
Thor: Ragnarok
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Avengers

Good:

Spider-Man: Homecoming
Ant-Man
Doctor Strange
Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man
Black Panther
Thor

Okay:

Thor: The Dark World
Iron Man 2
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 3
Ant-Man and the Wasp

Looks approximately right to me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 11th, 2018, 08:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I just don’t get people who rate The First Avenger or Age of Ultron that high

For my brother’s birthday, I think I’m going to try to get some of his favorite cards (Probably Thanos, the Arthrian Invaders, the Infinity Gems, Hulk, Cap, and some of the simpler characters) printed out on some nice cardstock. Sorry, I’m sure this is listed somewhere else but I just can’t find it - What cardstock would best make them look like official cards?
Old September 11th, 2018, 08:45 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
People have different tastes and opinions, and yours aren't any more legit than anyone else's.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 11th, 2018, 08:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Captain America: The First Avenger was an amzing story of a plucky underdog and Golden Age Heroism.

Age of ULTRON was a defanging of what should have been a truly nasty villain.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 11th, 2018, 08:48 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
People have different tastes and opinions, and yours aren't any more legit than anyone else's.
Oh no, I hope nobody thought I was saying that. Just because I don’t understand why somebody would like those movies more than the others, that doesn’t mean that they’re wrong at all. I don’t think anyone ever loses by liking something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Captain America: The First Avenger was an amzing story of a plucky underdog and Golden Age Heroism.

Personally I’ve like the beginning of Captain America a lot, but once he actually becomes a super soldier I always get bored. I love Winter Soldier and Civil War though, and how they deal with this concept of a Golden Age American hero dealing with a more modern conceptualization of America.

EDIT: To explain further, I’ve heard a lot of arguments in favor of both TFA and AoU and even after that, I still just don’t find as much worth in them as I do in the other movies in their respective series. (The Cap and Avengers movies) But if somebody likes them more, I may debate them on it but I’m certainly not saying they’re wrong for liking them or that I’m any better or smarter for disliking them.

Last edited by MrNobody; September 11th, 2018 at 09:08 AM.
Old September 11th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

First Avenger is a solid and pretty good superhero film with a different feel to it due to the setting that leads into the better Cap films later on - plus, Steve Rogers is an oddly endearing main character. Don't really get Karat ranking it as the best Marvel film, though.
Age of ULTRON was fun, gave us a glimpse of Tony Stark's psyche (particularly his desperation and sense of personal responsibility for the world's safety which has increasingly become one of his defining character traits from Avengers onwards), provided a villain who was a dark reflection of that as well as being fun (ULTRON is IMO one of the better Marvel villains (though running quite a bit short of Loki and Thanos, but who doesn't?) and the best attempt they've made at an 'Evil Tony' character due to twisting his motives and psyche rather than just being an evil corporate guy). It wasn't as innovative as Avengers, but it took what was great about that and refined it, as well as being arguably the best Iron Man film we've had, and it's just fun.

I will admit, though, that not being a comic fan might help my appreciation of AoU - I can see how someone expecting more from ULTRON could be disappointed, but I thought he was great.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 11th, 2018, 09:28 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Oh no, I hope nobody thought I was saying that. Just because I don’t understand why somebody would like those movies more than the others, that doesn’t mean that they’re wrong at all. I don’t think anyone ever loses by liking something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Personally I’ve like the beginning of Captain America a lot, but once he actually becomes a super soldier I always get bored. I love Winter Soldier and Civil War though, and how they deal with this concept of a Golden Age American hero dealing with a more modern conceptualization of America.

EDIT: To explain further, I’ve heard a lot of arguments in favor of both TFA and AoU and even after that, I still just don’t find as much worth in them as I do in the other movies in their respective series. (The Cap and Avengers movies) But if somebody likes them more, I may debate them on it but I’m certainly not saying they’re wrong for liking them or that I’m any better or smarter for disliking them.

No worries

With regards to TFA, I like the courageous little guy that has a heroic mentally though being physically weak. Even after getting the super serum, he's the same guy inside and now has the physical ability to match his moral character. After that, it was just great to see him doing all those great things I've seen him do in comics and video games. I'm big into the WWII genre as well, so that was a bonus for me.

I mostly liked Age of Ultron, but would have liked to have had more Strucker, and a tougher Ultron. I imagine that it's not easy to make a single movie and get Ultron right. They presented the Avengers with a lot of things to deal with, and not so much one big standoff vs Ultron himself. Had they made it a 2 part movie like Infinity War, they could have dedicated the 2nd movie more to show how powerful Ultron was.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 11th, 2018, 10:12 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is what it told me...

Infinity War
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man and the Wasp
The Avengers
Black Panther
Iron Man
Ant-Man
Doctor Strange
Iron Man 3
Thor
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2

I'd probably have thought Black Panther was higher up that that. The top 5 seem about right, maybe not in that exact order but those movies. Winter Soldier is definitely #1

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 11th, 2018, 06:24 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

My list (according to them, which I generally agree with):

Very Good:
Infinity War
Guardians of the Galaxy
Black Panther
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Doctor Strange

Good:
The Avengers
Ant-Man
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
Thor

Bad:
Iron Man 3

I found it really interesting that I find ALOT more of these movies good and enjoyable than not. There are 2 films that I would not really want to ever see again. The rest are all movies I'd sit down and watch again even if just to convince a friend to watch them. I honestly had a harder time ranking the good ones (for Instance when it asked Black Panther or Thro:ragnorok or Spider-Man: homecoming) than identifying the bad ones.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 11th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The Incredible Hulk is the only one I remember really disliking, and even there it had redeeming qualities (mainly Tim Roth as Blonsky).
Old September 11th, 2018, 06:31 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

See, I could barely sit through Ironman 2 in theaters the first time, can't stand the idea of trying to watch it again. Same with Dark World. But that one has an Infinity Stone in it, so I may have to watch it again someday with someone.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old September 11th, 2018, 06:40 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's what mine came out as:
Quote:
Black Panther
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Avengers
Infinity War
Iron Man
Iron Man 3
Iron Man 2
Thor
Doctor Strange
Ant-Man
The Incredible Hulk
Ant-Man and the Wasp
I haven't actually seen Ant-Man and Wasp or Hulk, but otherwise pretty much as I would do it, expect I don't pick favorites, so alot of them are on the same level for me.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape