Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old November 14th, 2022, 07:42 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

**removed**

Not sure what I said was correct.

-insert signature here-
Old November 14th, 2022, 07:58 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlorophyllic View Post
Hello!

I´ve got a quick question concerning the X-order marker and Zaeus.
I was reading up on Zaeus powers, having recently 3d printed the simian scientist, and his gorillinator movement bonding activates with revealing an order marker on his card.
Does the X-order marker count as well? If memory serves it is also revealed, is it not?
Thanks in advance!
The X Marker is typically not revealed on cards unless explicitly stated. The X Marker does not count towards Gorillinator Attack Bonding.

Also, all units (both official and Valhalla Customs) have dedicated threads called Books which are great places to ask questions about those units. You can find the VC Books here.
Old November 14th, 2022, 08:41 AM

Chlorophyllic knows what's in an order marker Chlorophyllic knows what's in an order marker

Thanks!
Figured as much, but I wanted to be doubly sure before being accused of cheating ^^.
Makes the ability all the better!
Old December 6th, 2022, 01:17 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am sure this has been asked and answered before, and I don't want to take out the castle set and count a bunch of stuff to probably be wrong anyway, so here are a couple questions regarding castle walls and ladders.

What level is each rung of the ladder on? Assuming the landing space is level 1, would the first rung be on 2 and the next one 4 and so forth?

Additionally (and this one is totally just me being lazy) how tall is each castle wall, assuming it is resting on level 1? One castle wall with a walkway on top? Two castle walls with a walkway on top? Three if you've made a monstrosity? Inquiring minds like mine want to know.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 6th, 2022, 02:23 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As I recall, because of the pokey-down bits, the first ladder rung ends up being 2 levels higher than the bottom. Then 2 each all the way up. So 3, 5, 7,...

Each castle wall segment is 9 levels. Add one each for the base and for the wall-walk on top. Do the math for the rest.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; December 7th, 2022 at 11:32 AM.
Old December 8th, 2022, 08:05 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
As I recall, because of the pokey-down bits, the first ladder rung ends up being 2 levels higher than the bottom. Then 2 each all the way up. So 3, 5, 7,...

Each castle wall segment is 9 levels. Add one each for the base and for the wall-walk on top. Do the math for the rest.

~Z
Nope. I mis-remembered. They are pokey-up bits, not pokey-down bits.

So, if the foot is level 1, the rungs are in fact at 2, 4, 6, ...

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old December 18th, 2022, 12:15 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Anyone have any good tutorials on how to rebase figures for the C3V/SoV customs? Where to get materials, tools, etc.

Also does anyone know of good sources to get army cards printed out on cardstock?

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old December 18th, 2022, 02:07 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

How about sources for empty peanut bases too?
Old December 18th, 2022, 02:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
How about sources for empty peanut bases too?

I use HyGround bases from Etsy. Trex also has some
Old December 23rd, 2022, 04:24 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

At first I thought this was a question for a figure with Phantom (or Ghost) Walk but I realized it could happen with any figure since you can move through friendlies...

Anyway, how would falling damage work while moving through the figure? I would normally roll falling damage when it happens, but you can't do that when there's another figure in the space where it happened. Can you not fall onto other figures at all?

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 23rd, 2022, 05:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You roll falling damage mid movement, not on the space you end your move on, so why wouldn’t you roll it when it happens?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 23rd, 2022, 05:38 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
At first I thought this was a question for a figure with Phantom (or Ghost) Walk but I realized it could happen with any figure since you can move through friendlies...

Anyway, how would falling damage work while moving through the figure? I would normally roll falling damage when it happens, but you can't do that when there's another figure in the space where it happened. Can you not fall onto other figures at all?
There's nothing specific in the FAQ for this, but as far as I know, you can fall onto one of your own (or teammate's) unengaged figures and roll for damage as you're moving through it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's