Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 12th, 2019, 05:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
C3G List of Army Card updates

List of major mechanical/point updates (Requiring a new card):

Spoiler Alert!

List of minor wording updates (No mechanical or gameplay changes):
Spoiler Alert!

To Do list:

Spoiler Alert!

Old August 12th, 2019, 05:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G List of Army Card updates

I found a list of every single card change, and it hasn't been kept up with very well, with hardly any notation on what changes were actually happening. More recently it's been better, but here's a place to keep track of changes, and also list what cards our members need to reprint.

So far, we have a huge to-do list and nothing sorted. If anyone wants to help, grab a chunk of the to-do list, research the changes, post them in the thread, and I'll update! This will probably take a while, but it's also pretty necessary with some of the updating and re-evaluations we've had!
Old August 12th, 2019, 05:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

We need to check to make sure all those changes have actually been made I take it?
Old August 12th, 2019, 06:01 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
We need to check to make sure all those changes have actually been made I take it?
Yep. Many things on that list don't have any information at all, so we need to see if there even is a change. Then I can keep a running list here that's up to date, so it's easy to see what cards need to be reprinted.
Old August 12th, 2019, 06:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sporx may have covered some of this while proofreading the poker cards.
Old August 12th, 2019, 06:08 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Sporx may have covered some of this while proofreading the poker cards.
Awesome, I'll glance through that thread when I start the slog later this week!
Old August 12th, 2019, 06:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Subscribed. This thread seems like it can pool resources with the Poker card project. @japes and @Sporx so y’all know it’s here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 12th, 2019, 07:28 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not sure what the purpose of this is. The 6th post in the Index thread has all the updates that have been carded. If it's on that list...it should be done. That's where I put the information right after I post the card and post in the thread that I updated the card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I found a list of every single card change, and it hasn't been kept up with very well, with hardly any notation on what changes were actually happening. More recently it's been better, but here's a place to keep track of changes, and also list what cards our members need to reprint.

So far, we have a huge to-do list and nothing sorted. If anyone wants to help, grab a chunk of the to-do list, research the changes, post them in the thread, and I'll update! This will probably take a while, but it's also pretty necessary with some of the updating and re-evaluations we've had!
Not very well kept up? I updated that list EVERY TIME I update a card and Ronin backchecks it. I add the information just as I was instructed however many years I officially became a member of the Art Department. As for what exactly was changed. Every book has the changes in bright red also posted there. If you want to add that info to the original post go for it. Should be one of the last posts in each thread. I'd rather not have another thread just to track this since we have a post already set up to do this very thing. Now we just have more places to get out of date and keep up with.

Quote:
Not if that is copied from the index thread...see above.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 12th, 2019, 07:29 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I knew I tagged you for a reason.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 12th, 2019, 07:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For instance...other than a few seemingly vague ones, most of these are pretty self explanatory. Red Arrow was changed so that his Speed Shot was worded the exact same way as all other instances of Speed Shot. Bat-Grapple was a C3G wide clearer wording with no mechanical change. Lots of movement powers were consolidated to be similar and look as they came from the same company.

27 July 2019 - E. Honda - Hundred Hand Slap update

6 July 2019 - Molly Hayes - Invulnerable update
6 July 2019 - Red Arrow - Speed Shot update
6 July 2019 - Odin - "Life values" vs "Life numbers"
6 July 2019 - Uncle Sam - Invulnerable update
6 July 2019 - Captain Marvel (Mary) - Shared Power of Shazam!

6 July 2019 - Venom - power name update
6 July 2019 - Robin (Jason) - Bat-Grapple wording.
6 July 2019 - Robin (Damian) - Bat-Grapple wording.
6 July 2019 - Red Skull - reeval changes
6 July 2019 - Cosmic Cube - reeval changes

23 June 2019 - Comic Converter Belt - added Blind Warrior notes
27 May 2019 - Terror of Termight
20 May 2019 - Werewolf - Personality update
16 May 2019 - Deadman
6 May 2019 - Judge Anderson
25 April 2019 - Starman (Jack Knight) - Force Field X wording update
25 April 2019 - Wizard - Force Field X wording update
25 April 2019 - Iron Man (Mk V) - Slave Circuit update

25 April 2019 - Pluto - updated
23 April 2019 - Wave 28
6 April 2019 - Mon-El
1 April 2019 - April Fool's
23 March 2019 - Wonder Girl - Warrior Engagement wording updated
23 March 2019 - Professor Zoom - Negative Speed Force updated with Speed Force weakness
23 March 2019 - Pied Piper - Common Hero restriction added on Rodent activation
23 March 2019 - Brainiac 13 - Unique restriction added to Contingency Program 13
23 March 2019 - Superman (I) - Heroic Duty wording updated to better handle re-use
23 March 2019 - Daredevil (I) - Radar Sense updated with 'Blind Warrior' equivalence language
23 March 2019 - Dazzler - Weakness switched from Radar Sense to Blind Warrior
23 March 2019 - Doctor Light - Weakness switched from Radar Sense to Blind Warrior
23 March 2019 - Meteorite - Weakness switched from Radar Sense to Blind Warrior
23 March 2019 - Purple Man - Weakness switched from Radar Sense to Blind Warrior

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 12th, 2019, 07:36 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I knew I tagged you for a reason.
For the record, I have no issue with someone taking the time to made the list in the index have the same descriptions we put in the threads. I already started morphing things that way as is. I just have an issue with having it in another place.

As for TODO list...we have a wording update pending thread in the sanctum already as well.

I'm also not really sure why there is a link in the 6th post to yet another thread with UPdates....One I have never noticed before. Which is why that one doesn't have my udpates yet the one I post in has those updates. Seems like doing work twice for no reason.

Old August 12th, 2019, 07:54 PM

We are not always the best at efficiency in our process. Pain of a long time project that has gone through a lot of different captains. My best guess is that various different people tried to take things on in various different ways over the years.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy