Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:12 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
netherspirit's Comic Customs - Invincible & Omni-Man

First two comic book customs, Invincible and his father Omni-Man from one of my favorite comic books, Invincible. Suggestions and feedback appreciated.

I'm working on more of the people from the Invincible Universe.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:22 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Man nether's increasing his custom domain to include Comic Book! I'm sure these are on the same status as your ClassicScape customs.

Invincible

-Super tough should have a limit on the one less defense dice. I'd put "(to a minimum of 1)" or some number in parenthesis like that. I know as of now SuperStrength figures have high defense, but in the future we may see one with a low defense, or a custom with low defense and SuperStrength.
-The rest is . I'm not sure about the points, but thats what playtesting is for.

Omni-Man
-Preparation for Invasion needs some kind of clause for what happens if there are NO figures with SuperStrength within 6 spaces. Something like "Before taking a turn with Omni-Man if there are any figures with SuperStregth within 6 spaces of Omni-Man, roll the 20-sided die."
-For Viltrumite Training I would drop "and all" and just say "Omni-Man may attack any figure adjacent to him."
-Again not sure on the points

Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:26 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
-Super tough should have a limit on the one less defense dice. I'd put "(to a minimum of 1)" or some number in parenthesis like that. I know as of now SuperStrength figures have high defense, but in the future we may see one with a low defense, or a custom with low defense and SuperStrength.
I think you misread it, its one less attack die. Any figure that doesn't have super strength, rolls one less attack when attacking him.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:29 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Good stuff, nether! I love Super Tough!

One idea for Invinsible Punch is to use the X marker to keep track of when it was used. It's how I did Nova's Energy Punch.

Solid characters but I don't really know them so I have to ask, is Omni-Man a little mentally crazy. His Preparation for Invasion can find him beating up on his own son as it is worded now. Would he do that or did you mean for it to be enemy figures only?
Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:32 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
I think you misread it, its one less attack die. Any figure that doesn't have super strength, rolls one less attack when attacking him.
Ughhh, my bad nether. Its uhh the blurryness of the computer screen, yea thats why. I think it should still have the limit although someone just pointed out to me that Spiderman lowers defense without a limit on how low it can go.

Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:33 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
One idea for Invinsible Punch is to use the X marker to keep track of when it was used. It's how I did Nova's Energy Punch.
The once per round ability in classic scape doesn't require a marker. :P

Quote:
Solid characters but I don't really know them so I have to ask, is Omni-Man a little mentally crazy. His Preparation for Invasion can find him beating up on his own son as it is worded now. Would he do that or did you mean for it to be enemy figures only?
That's what happened in the books.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:35 PM
Site Admin

Fixed the wording on the Preparation for Invasion. Hit F5 to see the changes.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Real sharp looking cards, nether! The only thing I would point out beyond what's already been said about a couple of clarifications, is that instead of putting Superstrength "icon" or "symbol" you can probably just say "Superstrength." Such as "a figure without Superstrength." That's what the symbol is there to designate, afterall.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:39 PM
Grindmaster

Quote:
Quote:
I must be really lost in all the super hero stuff, because I don't know what you are referencing...but I trust you are right

Quote:
Quote:
That's what happened in the books.

Well done, then! Their Super Speed should help keep that from happening on the hexes.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:41 PM
Grindmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Real sharp looking cards, nether! The only thing I would point out beyond what's already been said about a couple of clarifications, is that instead of putting Superstrength "icon" or "symbol" you can probably just say "Superstrength." Such as "a figure without Superstrength." That's what the symbol is there to designate, afterall.
Agreed. Or "the Super Strength power".
Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:42 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I must be really lost in all the super hero stuff, because I don't know what you are referencing...but I trust you are right
Eldgrim and Alastair's Overextend attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Oh yeah! That would work much better, thanks.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'll give you a hint, Starts with Overextend and ends with Attack. I think. Oh man I have to go check the card now cause I can't remember.

EDIT: Man nether beat me to it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations