Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old October 23rd, 2009, 09:20 PM

4winds Woo who?
Re: Hep with an arrogant boss.

Isaiah 28:17 " i will take a measuring line of justice and a plumb line of righteousness to check the foundation wall you have built . your refuge looks strong , but since it is made of lies a hailstorm will knock it down " . To sin is human, we are not Gods . All we have to do is accept Jesus as our savoir .... Or just say " I love you "
Old October 23rd, 2009, 10:06 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4winds View Post
Isaiah 28:17 " i will take a measuring line of justice and a plumb line of righteousness to check the foundation wall you have built . your refuge looks strong , but since it is made of lies a hailstorm will knock it down " . To sin is human, we are not Gods . All we have to do is accept Jesus as our savoir .... Or just say " I love you "
I hope he isnt Jewish...
Old October 23rd, 2009, 11:03 PM
has been BANNED

Gamernerd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Lonely Island: Like a boss!
Old October 23rd, 2009, 11:20 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
Considering the most recent post before yours in this thread was nearly two years ago, I think the situation may have been resolved.

Man, I hope so. If Roland has been enduring that kind of badgering for two years then he's got to have gone nuts by now. Roland, if you are still dealing with it, here's what you do. Stand up quickly knocking your chair over and glare at him. Tell him you worship Ares the god of war and if he doesn't stop bothering you, you will unleash holy, righteous fury in your god's name. Scream out "None will be safe from my patron's anger! I will level this building for his pleasure!" Then ask for a raise.
I am going to come out of lurking to state that the badgering has stopped, and he has become one of the employees of the company to fight for me to keep my position and get me a much deserved raise when due. The religious harassment has become nothing more than a friendly debate every once in awhile over lunch, but something that is enjoyed, not endured.

DWARVES!
Old October 23rd, 2009, 11:30 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
Considering the most recent post before yours in this thread was nearly two years ago, I think the situation may have been resolved.

Man, I hope so. If Roland has been enduring that kind of badgering for two years then he's got to have gone nuts by now. Roland, if you are still dealing with it, here's what you do. Stand up quickly knocking your chair over and glare at him. Tell him you worship Ares the god of war and if he doesn't stop bothering you, you will unleash holy, righteous fury in your god's name. Scream out "None will be safe from my patron's anger! I will level this building for his pleasure!" Then ask for a raise.
I am going to come out of lurking to state that the badgering has stopped, and he has become one of the employees of the company to fight for me to keep my position and get me a much deserved raise when due. The religious harassment has become nothing more than a friendly debate every once in awhile over lunch, but something that is enjoyed, not endured.
Well that's good to hear.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General