Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 11th, 2006, 04:28 PM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
Problems with the Gallery

What's wrong with the gallery? I can't seem to post pictures, and if I try to log-in with my account it says it doesn't work. Is it just me?
Old May 11th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation
S'not just you. I was gonna transfer my customs and whatnot over last night, but the inability to login to the gallery foiled me.

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old May 11th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Re: Problems with the Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitsune13
What's wrong with the gallery? I can't seem to post pictures, and if I try to log-in with my account it says it doesn't work. Is it just me?
same here

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 11th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
We don't have an unlimited amount of space. We have alot of space, but not unlimited. Pictures are something that are constantly added throughout the life of the forum, so for the sake of the long run I've made it so that you can add pictures directly to posts via the "Add image to post" option at the bottom of every post. This actually posts the picture off site at a free image host service and links it over to here. So organize your own custom thread and put the photos in there. I know it's not the same, but I think it's better for the site in the long run. The gallery is for use with the pictures being used for front page articles. This allows for visitors to browse pics either superfically there, or to come here to the forums and look around the diffrent threads at pics.
Old May 11th, 2006, 09:24 PM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
Oh, okay. That's cool. Thanks!
Old May 11th, 2006, 09:25 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
If you want more control over your pictures, you can always get a free account with a picture/image hosting service like Flickr and just link to the pics in your posts....
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
We don't have an unlimited amount of space. We have alot of space, but not unlimited. Pictures are something that are constantly added throughout the life of the forum, so for the sake of the long run I've made it so that you can add pictures directly to posts via the "Add image to post" option at the bottom of every post. This actually posts the picture off site at a free image host service and links it over to here. So organize your own custom thread and put the photos in there. I know it's not the same, but I think it's better for the site in the long run. The gallery is for use with the pictures being used for front page articles. This allows for visitors to browse pics either superfically there, or to come here to the forums and look around the diffrent threads at pics.
Alright i like that a little better thanks for clearing that up truth

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 16th, 2006, 11:01 AM

countblah has disabled reputation
Does it bother anyone else that your avatar can only be 100 pixels, or whatever, but the signiture picture can be immense? They're huge! Tau warriors and pinball machines everywhere!
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by countblah
Does it bother anyone else that your avatar can only be 100 pixels, or whatever, but the signiture picture can be immense? They're huge! Tau warriors and pinball machines everywhere!
You can hotlink to an image for your avatar and then it can be huge. Post it on somewhere like photobucket or something and then link using the last box on your profile.
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:22 AM

countblah has disabled reputation
Thanks for that explanation for me. I'm such a Noob! I think my avatar is just fine as it is though. You can't have count blah being too big, now, can you?
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by countblah
Thanks for that explanation for me. I'm such a Noob! I think my avatar is just fine as it is though. You can't have count blah being too big, now, can you?

1 ah ah ha 2 ah ah ah
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Good to "see" you again countblah!!!

It just wasn't the same till I saw the count staring back it me!

Recent Games Played:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online