Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

View Poll Results: Which should I buy?
Snipers and vipersx5 12 46.15%
Elementalsx3+Kurrock 4 15.38%
Wyrmingsx4 10 38.46%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 12th, 2011, 06:34 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!
Snipers and Vipers, Elementals+kurrock or wyrmlings

Stop Voting

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY

Last edited by Neo; January 15th, 2011 at 10:17 AM.
Old January 12th, 2011, 06:42 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: Snipers and Vipers, Elementals+kurrock or wyrmlings

Snipers and Vipers for now, because they may be harder to get in quantity later on. Where are you ordering, and how much would 5x Snipers and Vipers cost?

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old January 12th, 2011, 06:49 PM

Juniour is surprisingly tart

Snipers and vipers because snipers are a solid squad with height, because of deadly strike, and 5x Vipers is tough to beat.

Also, 3x elementals aren't that good, even with Kurrock, as fire are the best, and 3 fires are more of a fireplace than a firestorm. And although wyrmlings bring a lot to the table power wise, you can only take a turn with 2 at a time, and they are better used as an addition to an army, where snipers and vipers can make up the core of an army.
Old January 12th, 2011, 07:38 PM

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Snipers and Vipers for now, because they may be harder to get in quantity later on. Where are you ordering, and how much would 5x Snipers and Vipers cost?
HouseMouse of course and I already have snipers and vipersx1 and it's only $8 a pack snipers and vipers is $20 cheaper

Neo is Heavy Grut...
Old January 12th, 2011, 08:10 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

I voted wyrmlings because they're fun. I suppose, though, that if you're only worried about winning, the snipers and vipers will work better for you in the long run. And they'll also be the hardest to find soonest, though I had some trouble getting the number of elementals I wanted at once.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old January 12th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Wyrmlings, hands down. They offer the most variety of play-Snipers and Vipers are fun, but they're one dimensional and Elementals need Kurrok to get the most out of them, but Wyrmlings can be used to either make up the bulk of an army or just a couple of them can be paired as filler, and they offer a lot of options as far as Special Attacks and Special Abilities.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 13th, 2011, 04:27 PM

vote this is just to bring the thread back

Neo is Heavy Grut...
Old January 15th, 2011, 02:51 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Snipers and Vipers.

The Venocs are my all time favorite unit, so I'm a bit partial.

Elementals and Kurrok are great, but they're only 1 army. Snipers and Vipers are a lot more flexible in that respect.

Wyrmlings are great, too, plus they come with the Iron Golem. They just don't have that solid Bread n Butter unit feel that the Snipers and Vipers do.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old January 15th, 2011, 09:08 AM

TheEpicLlama Woo who?

Snipers and vipers can be really deadly if you can play them right. If you do get snipers, I would try to get a squad or two of the snipers best friends the Repulsors. And also get the venoc warlord of the vipers. He gives +2 move to all scouts and the vipers are scouts.

Old January 15th, 2011, 10:10 AM

Do you have any Idea how much repulsors cost?

Neo is Heavy Grut...
Old January 15th, 2011, 10:21 AM

TheEpicLlama Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Do you have any Idea how much repulsors cost?
Not sure but I don't think house mouse games have them any more so you will probably have to get them of eBay or somewhere else

Old January 15th, 2011, 10:25 AM

I'm scared of ebay and the cheapest I could find was $35 a pack

to much

I have differant thread for this with more options and multiple choice

Neo is Heavy Grut...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion