Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old May 14th, 2015, 11:41 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Geez. Well, that'll solve the problem with my collection of Ants. Thanks, guys!
Did somebody say "ants?"

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 15th, 2015, 12:53 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hah! Showoff. I'm doing *one* set of 16. And I figure I will spray paint them, but they better count themselves lucky. Because that's more TLC than most of my minis get.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 15th, 2015, 07:46 PM

Coriscana Esenwein is surprisingly tart

I've looked at some DIY vids for terrain. Looks like it could be rather difficult to replicate. Prob best to order them... I would like my collection to blend well with the official 'scape items.
Thanks for the info!
Old May 15th, 2015, 07:51 PM

Coriscana Esenwein is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriscana Esenwein View Post
Where can I get a hold of terrain pieces that won't cost me 3 arms and half a leg?
Also, does anyone know about yodajunkidesigns.com -- is it reliable, still active, good quality, not a scam?
Also, also: where can I get some good quality customs? (figurines + cards that aren't OP for their PV)

Thx!
Corsicana Esenwein
Here is the link to the C3V and SOV HoSS (Heroes of Star Wars Scape) creations, they are customs that have been Play tested and are compatible with original heroscape, the cards can be downloaded and printed from this site. There is also information to where you can find the figures on the internet. Here is a link
Welcome to HoSS
There are alot of great custom designers for figures and terrain on this site. Give it a good look around. Also, there are a lot of people that sell their customs and legitimate figures on here as well, and Welcome to the site.

Fixed!
Alright! Awesome Sauce! I'll have to check it out, I love when worlds collide!!! I have a huge thing for LOTR. Know anyone cusotmizing them?
Old May 15th, 2015, 07:54 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Give Them A Ring

It's kind of died off a bit but here.

~Dysole, linkmaster
Old May 15th, 2015, 08:49 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriscana Esenwein View Post
I have a huge thing for LOTR. Know anyone cusotmizing them?
@Sherman Davies has about 30 LotR customs in his thread.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 20th, 2015, 05:03 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Does anyone use a felt lined wooden box to roll their dice?
One like this, is it any good?
http://www.amazon.com/Walnut-Grove-S...DX1RW0GHBQEZDN

Furthermore, how do people get the SoV c3V glyphs?

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old May 20th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post

I would recommend you go to a craft store (such as Michael's) and buy an inexpensive wooden tray along with some self adhesive felt. It would cost less than half as much.

Custom glyphs are generally made by printing out the artwork and putting it on to actual (extra) HS glyphs.

Last edited by Cavalier; May 20th, 2015 at 12:09 PM.
Old May 20th, 2015, 11:51 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:

It is very simple to buy a simple box as cavalier said or just make a box or dice tower.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 20th, 2015, 02:23 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like using the plastic lids from the D&D master set*. The footprint is fairly small & the sides are vertical and see-thru.

~Z

* I think. I've been using them so long I don't remember specifically. Definitely associated in my brain with the D&D Master Set, tho.

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old May 25th, 2015, 04:20 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Is there an index somewhere of the SoV/C3V custom glyphs?

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old May 25th, 2015, 06:05 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here You Are

Quote:
Is there an index somewhere of the SoV/C3V custom glyphs?
This.

~Dysole, up way too late

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's