Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 16th, 2011, 05:17 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Shoutout for a Web Designer

I am in need of an exceptional web designer that would like to work with me personally and assist me in creating a website for my book series.

I am looking at help in designing

- Personal Facebook Applications
- A user-friendly website that will allow readers to fully dive into the world I am designing
- a chance to introduce not only the book but also the artwork and the soundtrack designed for it

Among other things. Please PM me or send me an email at the.behenian.wars@gmail.com if anyone is interested.

Thanks
- MI

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General