Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old December 31st, 2012, 01:19 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NFL

Lovie Smith is gone!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; December 31st, 2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old December 31st, 2012, 01:30 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Smith is gone!
*chuckle*

So many Smiths...

~Aldin, pretty sure you're talking about Lovie out as head coach for the Bears

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 31st, 2012, 01:32 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Smith is gone!
*chuckle*

So many Smiths...

~Aldin, pretty sure you're talking about Lovie out as head coach for the Bears
Yup

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 31st, 2012, 03:41 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My heart wants Falcons vs anybody, but I'll be surprised if they win even a single playoff game. I hope it's anybody but Pats-Packers (though that's who my gut tells me it will be.) I've had enough of both teams to last a lifetime. Broncos-Niners would be fun, as would Redskins-Colts, though I know that won't happen.
Old December 31st, 2012, 05:02 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will only make two predictions of the upcoming games:

1. Seahawks win the Wild Card game against Washington.
2. Whoever represents the NFC will win the Superbowl

Anything else seems a bit too close to call. The teams that are lower seeded seem to be more on fire while the higher seeded teams seem to be playing more poorly now.

One thing is I would not at all be surprised and partialy expect to see the Seahawks vs 49ers in NFC Championship game. When I checked my predictions and match ups for what I expect to see all the way through, that is what happened. Who wins that match though would be largely determined by injuries and momentum of both teams. As they stand right now I'd go with the Seahawks. A lot can and will change by then though.
Old December 31st, 2012, 05:10 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I get why Seahawks fans are excited, but the key stat for me is 3-5, their road record this year. If the road to the Super Bowl went through the Clink, I'd pencil them in as my favorites from the NFC. As it is, I wouldn't be surprised if they lost to Washington.

~Aldin, who kinda thinks the snap timer should pause when noise hits a certain decibel level now that we have domed stadiums to make the noise completely ridiculous sometimes

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 31st, 2012, 05:16 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

The Hawks also didn't exactly roll over St Louis this past weekend.

-insert signature here-
Old December 31st, 2012, 05:29 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

I'm amazed at how many people are jumping all over the Seahawks bandwagon. They are good, but not that good.

Predictions for this coming weekend.

NFC
Redskins over Seahawks
Packers over Vikings

AFC
Bengals over Texans
Ravens over Colts

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old December 31st, 2012, 05:40 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Predictions:

NFC:
Packers over Vikings
Seahawks over Redskins

AFC:
Bengals over Texans
Colts over Ravens
Old December 31st, 2012, 05:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think there's going to be an easy out in the NFC this year.

Ugh, in Black Monday news, it's hard to look at the resumes of some of these coaches getting canned, look at the resume of Jim Schwartz, and not be depressed as a Lions' fan.

You can't tell me he's been a better coach than Lovie Smith and Ken Wisenhunt!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 31st, 2012, 05:58 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm still hoping for a Super-Harbaugh-bowl. Don't think it will happen, if for no other reason than my Ravens are suspect.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old December 31st, 2012, 06:13 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
I'm still hoping for a Super-Harbaugh-bowl. Don't think it will happen, if for no other reason than my Ravens are suspect.
Yeah, there's a reason why I have them losing to the Colts (my guess is 27-17). They are just too inconsistent and the defense is probably going to get shredded by Luck.

As for the Viking/Packer game, I'm not really sure who will win. If the Packers can jump to an early lead and force the Vikings to go on the arm of Ponder rather on the awesomeness of Peterson, then I think we'll win.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV