Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old April 2nd, 2021, 08:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Been digging Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
Heh. I'll probably be watching that one in like June.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 2nd, 2021, 09:48 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Been digging Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
Heh. I'll probably be watching that one in like June.

Too many other things to watch?

Add Money Heist to the list

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 2nd, 2021, 09:56 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nah, I watch them with Mrs. Bats and she'll want to wait until they're all out and we have time to binge.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 2nd, 2021, 11:28 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Makes sense

Old April 25th, 2021, 08:21 PM
Prickly Cactus

Finished:

Money Heist - up to date through all seasons so far.
Falcon and Winter Soldier - through 1st season.
The Irregulars - through 1st season.

Shadow and Bone - through 5 episodes so far.

All really good.

Old April 25th, 2021, 10:53 PM

Started watching "Them" on Amazon Prime. Ooof, take the content advisories very seriously! Saw some stuff I can't unsee.

Old April 26th, 2021, 01:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Started watching "Them" on Amazon Prime. Ooof, take the content advisories very seriously! Saw some stuff I can't unsee.
That sounded good, so after your comment I checked the IMDB parents guide and not sure I can stomach that.
Old April 26th, 2021, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
That sounded good, so after your comment I checked the IMDB parents guide and not sure I can stomach that.
I've already done it, but I can't honestly say it's an experience I'd recommend!

Old April 26th, 2021, 03:04 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

New WWII series on PBS. My Grandparents' War and Atlantic Crossing are both very good. In the first, British actors trace the history of their grandparents experiences during the war, most of which they had no idea about. In the second, the Queen of Norway flees the Nazis and comes to Washington D.C., where she becomes an intimate of FDR and influences his policy before the US enters the conflict--something I had no idea about.

Last edited by chas; April 26th, 2021 at 10:40 PM.
Old April 26th, 2021, 03:13 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
I've already done it, but I can't honestly say it's an experience I'd recommend!

I know, how can you unsee heavy petting? Edit: (yeah i scrolled way further down on the guide. Thats horrifying.)

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old April 26th, 2021, 05:18 PM

Let's just say that for me the cat's out of the bag ... *shudder* Particularly effecting as a parent.

Old June 5th, 2021, 08:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

I watched both seasons of Love, Death and Robots on Netflix, which are a bunch of animated shorts (like 10-15 minutes each) that are each individual episodes and not linked. Different animation styles. Adult in nature for sure. I enjoyed most of them, as some were incredible and some were just ok.

Been watching The Bad Batch on Disney + . I'm really digging this animated Stars Wars series based on a special small unit of Clones, just as the Clone Wars concludes and they start their own story.

I watched season 1 of Marianne on Netflix, which is a horror themed series from France. It was really good, and I'm not generally a horror genre fan.

I'm on episode 6 of Ragnarok on Netflix. It's a Norwegian series which brings a new twist on Norse Mythology in the present day. I really like this show and am impressed by the quality of shows made in Europe. I've watched several European series and they have all been good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV