Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 11th, 2015, 06:17 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Accepting Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I don't think @dok has enough points to LD, but I know he has a few from Reeval tests.
I had 31 last time I compiled it, and I could tack on at least one more re-eval test that I haven't written up yet. That includes 15 as a prize from winning an online supers event. I've actually won once since then but I don't want to abuse those prizes since I think the intention there was more for the prize points to be used on the stuff in the "spend your rewards points" thread.
Old March 11th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbush7690 View Post
Well ok just checking, I know I don't have that many points yet but it will help me know how much more I need. I have one or two designs I might try to get nominated once they get polished up some more.
As a side note, make sure to post a count of your points in the Sidekick and Ally Rewards thread for easy tracking. Also, making a post in the Public Design Post that links to all of your posted designs will make things easier for people to nominate you in future rounds.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 11th, 2015, 06:19 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
I don't think @dok has enough points to LD, but I know he has a few from Reeval tests.
I had 30 last time I compiled it, and I could tack on at least one more re-eval test that I haven't compiled yet. That includes 15 as a prize from winning an online supers event. I've actually won three but I don't want to abuse that since I think the intention there was more for that to be used on the stuff in the "spend your rewards points" thread.
Color me corrected. I didn't realize you had so many and I couldn't find a post from you in the Rewards thread.

Old March 12th, 2015, 12:29 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The list of interested Allies is:
Quote:
Ronin
Heroscaper Guy
dok*
japes
cwidje
*I don't think @dok has enough points to LD, but I know he has a few from Reeval tests. (I was wrong )
@MegaSilver and @fret_gurglo were nominated last round and may also be interested, but missed the posts.

Of course, this doesn't prevent anyone from nominating other designs, just be aware that the LD may not be available. The best way to check is to PM them or tag them in this thread. You can also check their posts. If the most recent was not in the last couple weeks, they are probably not active.

Let's get things going again with some more nominations!
I am still interested.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old March 13th, 2015, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Quote:
The list of interested Allies is:
Quote:
Ronin
Heroscaper Guy
dok*
japes
cwidje
*I don't think @dok has enough points to LD, but I know he has a few from Reeval tests. (I was wrong )
@MegaSilver and @fret_gurglo were nominated last round and may also be interested, but missed the posts.

Of course, this doesn't prevent anyone from nominating other designs, just be aware that the LD may not be available. The best way to check is to PM them or tag them in this thread. You can also check their posts. If the most recent was not in the last couple weeks, they are probably not active.

Let's get things going again with some more nominations!
I am still interested.
Then let me be the one to nominate Vermin.

Old March 13th, 2015, 05:32 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I nominate my Miss Martian: Miss Martian.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 14th, 2015, 12:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Jungle Tree MegaSilver

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 14th, 2015, 09:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd love to see Ronin's Spike get another shot!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 18th, 2015, 10:17 AM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

I would like to nominate A.R.G.U.S. Agents

Public Designs
Old March 19th, 2015, 02:21 PM

Asterius is surprisingly tart

I want to nominate John Diggle.
Old March 20th, 2015, 10:21 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to nominate Iron Spider by Smithy Winfred.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 20th, 2015, 11:30 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I nominate Iron Man (Space Suit Mark I).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy