Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 30th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
C3G Alpha Flight Workshop

By popular demand, a place for all things Alpha Flight.
Come one, come all. Bring your designs, your ideas, your criticisms, your hungry and down trodden.

I will try to keep a link to designs here in the OP.

Have fun.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; May 30th, 2013 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Northstar and Aurora are drafted
Old May 30th, 2013, 03:20 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Alpha Flight Workshop

The heart and soul of Alpha Flight.

Puck

Eugene Milton Judd

Mutate
Unique Hero
Fighter
Loyal? (stalwart?)
Small 3

Life - 5
Move - 6
Range - 1
Attack - 4
Defense - 7

200?

BOUNCING PUCK

If Puck begins his turn unengaged and moves 4 or more spaces, you may move Puck two additional spaces. Ignore Puck's height and any elevation changes of 5 or less when moving with Bouncing Puck. Roll one extra attack die for each additional space moved with this special power when attacking normally.

CARTWHEEL ASSAULT

Instead of moving and attacking normally, Puck may move 5 spaces. When moving with Cartwheel Assault Puck will not take any leaving engagement strikes and may move through all small or medium figures. You may place any figure Puck moved through in any empty space adjacent to their original placement. When Puck finishes moving roll one unblockable die against each figure moved by Cartwheel Assault.

I also considered a Defense 5 and Impenetrable Skin(Luke Cage) or Defense 4 and Hard Body(She-Hulk).

Tear this one up. I do not know the character as well as my other designs, so I could use some input.

Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Powers
Spoiler Alert!

Art for fun
Spoiler Alert!

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; May 30th, 2013 at 03:31 PM.
Old May 30th, 2013, 03:34 PM

Here is a second version

Puck
Eugene Milton Judd

Mutate
Unique Hero
Fighter
Loyal? (stalwart?)
Small 3

Life - 5
Move - 5
Range - 1
Attack - 4
Defense - 7

200?

BOUNCING PUCK

Ignore Puck's height and any elevation changes of 2 or less when moving. If Puck begins his turn unengaged and moves 4 or more spaces, you may move Puck two additional spaces and ignore elevation changes of 4 or less. Roll one extra attack die for each additional space moved with this special power when attacking normally.

CARTWHEEL ASSAULT

Instead of moving and attacking normally, Puck may move 5 spaces. When moving with Cartwheel Assault Puck will not take any leaving engagement strikes and may move through all small or medium figures. After moving through any figure you may place it on any empty space adjacent to their original placement. When Puck finishes moving roll one combat die against each figure moved by Cartwheel Assault, figures receive one wound if a shield is rolled.

I reduced his Move by one and made Cartwheel more of displacement power over a wounding power. He can push a figure 5 spaces now, which may be too much but I wanted to play with the notion a bit.

I wanted to propose this power set also.

BOUNCE

Instead of moving normally with Puck, Puck may Bounce. To Bounce, move Puck up to 2 spaces. Once during this move, you may treat an elevation change of up to 5 levels as 1 space. When Puck begins to Bounce he will take any leaving engagement attacks. When Puck uses Bounce he may use Bounce 2 (or 3) additional times.

TUMBLING PUCK??? hate the name
If Puck begins his turn unengaged and moves normally 4 or more spaces, you may move Puck two additional spaces. Roll one extra attack die for each additional space moved with this special power when attacking normally.

CARTWHEEL ASSAULT
Instead of moving and attacking normally, Puck may move 5 spaces. When moving with Cartwheel Assault Puck will not take any leaving engagement strikes and may move through all small or medium figures. You may place any figure Puck moved through in any empty space adjacent to their original placement. When Puck finishes moving roll one unblockable die against each figure, that does not have Superstrength, moved by Cartwheel Assault.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 30th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

My version:

Puck
Eugene Milton Judd

Mutate
Unique Hero
Operative
???
Medium 3

Life - 7
Move - 5
Range - 1
Attack - 4
Defense - 4

Cost?

BOUNCING PUCK
When counting spaces for Puck's movement, elevation changes of up to 3 levels count as one space. You may ignore Puck's height of 3 when climbing. Puck may move through all figures, does not take leaving engagement attacks, and never takes falling damage or major falling damage. After moving with Puck, you may roll one unblockable attack die against any figure Puck moved though this turn.

CARTWHEEL DEFENSE
After defending with Puck, you may move Puck a number of spaces equal to the number of shields rolled.

-------------------------------------------------
I chose Puck as Operative for class so that you could feasibly make all of Alpha Flight Operatives and create synergies using that class.

Last edited by Balantai; May 30th, 2013 at 04:19 PM.
Old May 30th, 2013, 04:22 PM

Nice Balantai.

Way simpler than my design yet still delivers all the mechanics.

I like the high Life lower Defense.

Someone should LD that.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 30th, 2013, 04:34 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

I would up the move of Balantai's puck to 6. This seems to be a guy you'd want jumping all over the battlefield, and with only 5 move he seems pretty slow even with pseudo flying.

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old May 30th, 2013, 04:52 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Puck Eugene Judd (Super Strength)
Mutate
Unique Hero
Fighter
Tricky
Small 3

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attk 4
Def 6

REINFORCED RUBBER SKIN
If Puck is attacked by an adjacent figure with a normal attack and at least 4 skulls are rolled, you may choose one of the following:
• Ignore the attack and place 1 wound marker on the attacking figure’s army card.
• Roll defense dice normally and each skull rolled will count as an unblockable wound on the attacking figure even if Puck is destroyed.

CARTWHEEL SPECIAL ATTACK
Special attack 4. Instead of moving and attacking normally, Puck may be placed within 2 spaces, no higher or lower than 6 levels from Puck’s base. After placement Puck may choose an adjacent figure to attack with this special attack. When using Cartwheel, Puck will not take leaving engagement attacks. Puck may use Cartwheel Special attack 2 additional times.
240pts
Here is my favorite pic.

Last edited by weebaer; May 30th, 2013 at 05:01 PM.
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:19 PM

I agree bobincheese. I guess at one point he could run at over 100mph and his agility is on par with Spider-Man.

Nice design weebaer. I think Balantai nailed it but I like my Cartwheel Assault that moves figures. He would work something like Red Tornado and would be awesome for redistributing the enemy. I almost think that would be more valuable then a wounding power, more unique at least.
Cartwheel Defense and Cartwheel Assault?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:35 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for posting that pic T-spinny. I couldnt get it to work for some reason.

I do see puck attacking at least 2 times per turn though. (I imagine a guy bouncing around hitting people before they expect it), and he is one of the EXTREMELY few characters whose fighting skills rival Wolverine's.
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:40 PM

Balantai's Bouncing Puck power takes care of that.

I was thinking about adding my Cartwheel Assault power to his design.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:42 PM

oooo, I miss read it the first time. I really like it!

I also really like the Operatives!

I just adjusted my Sasquatch to fit that better:
Sasquatch: Walter Langkowski (Super strength)
Mutate
Unique Hero
Legend
Loyal
Medium 6

Life 7
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 7

FALLEN FRIENDS
When a unique hero you control is destroyed by an opponent, place the destroyed figure on this army card. Sasquatch adds one to his movement for every figure on this army card. Additionally, if there is at least 1 Unique Operative figure on this card you may add 1 to Sasquatch’s normal attack.

TANARAQ UNLEASHED
After revealing an order marker and taking a turn with Sasquatch, you may remove a figure from this army card and take an additional turn with Sasquatch. Sasquatch may continue taking turns until all figures have been removed from this army card.

STOMP SPECIAL ATTACK 4
Special Attack 4. Choose one adjacent figure to attack. If the defending figure receives one or more wounds from this special attack, you may choose 1 other figure adjacent to the defending figure to also receive a wound.
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:45 PM

I think I would remove the wounding mechanic in Assault though since it is covered by Bouncing Puck.
Actually it might be better to add in the figure movement mechanic into Cartwheel Defense.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy