Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 5th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Public Announcement
With so many people potentially coming to this tournament, it’s even more important that everybody confirm all their +1’s as soon as possible. We are going to have to work closely with the game store as well as the food provider in order to make sure everything runs smoothly, have enough space etc. Logistics can be fairly loose with a smaller group, but we’ll need your help confirming everyone that’s coming in order for us to plan and prepare for this amazing event! Thanks guys, so looking forward to this!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 5th, 2018, 09:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I already talked to sir h via text but I am planning on coming. Ill know if I have a +1 or +2 by the weekend. I can also help build a map or two.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 5th, 2018, 10:17 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
I love all the snow on the maps! It's really appropriate for the time of year! I'm planning on coming, I'm not sure about my friend. He wants to come, but he might have a conflict. We also introduced Heroscape to another guy in the apartment complex, so he might come too one of these times.
Awesome, it will be great to have you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewNoHarm View Post
Sounds like this is shaping up to be a rocking monthly! I'll be there. I may have 0 - 3 "plus one's" depending on which of my kids are interested in coming.

@BiggaBullfrog I can bring the map "Fenris" to contribute to the cause.

Maybe this is posted in each map's details, but it would be helpful to know which maps have heavy snow/slippery ice and which don't carry that movement penalty.

DNH
Sweet, excited to have you come lay waste again! Great point about heavy/slippery -- I'll note those in the map section. Thanks for the map help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
I'll be there, My brother will be there and my other brother and sister are maybes. I have two friends besides that who are likely and another maybe. Total 2-7.

Edit, it looks like you already got Tanmad and his +1 down. Those were my two likely friends. So I'm 2-5.
Neato, getting the Isak clan in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I already talked to sir h via text but I am planning on coming. Ill know if I have a +1 or +2 by the weekend. I can also help build a map or two.
Yay! TREX in the house! Surprisingly enough, the only map we don't have accounted for yet is Jagged Causeway. If you could get that one, that would be awesome! And then if (probably when) we add maps beyond what Sir H can provide, I'll hit you up for another one if that's cool.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 5th, 2018, 10:19 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Preferably ones I can build to help bring Sets I still have left to build with RotV X1, SotMX2, VW X2, TTx1, FotA X1
Gotcha, let's fill that out perfectly (and thanks a ton for the map support!!!):

Ruins of Rennoc (1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 VW)

[redacted] (1 SotM, 1 VW)

Song of the Walrus (1 SotM, 1 TT)

15 maps total! And probably more to add as we get more verifications, which lead me to:

Quote:
Public Announcement
With so many people potentially coming to this tournament, it’s even more important that everybody confirm all their +1’s as soon as possible. We are going to have to work closely with the game store as well as the food provider in order to make sure everything runs smoothly, have enough space etc. Logistics can be fairly loose with a smaller group, but we’ll need your help confirming everyone that’s coming in order for us to plan and prepare for this amazing event! Thanks guys, so looking forward to this!
Quoting for emphasis -- We're stoked for everyone coming, but it does mean that we need as accurate a count as possible to make sure everyone can have a great time and no one is left out!!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; December 7th, 2018 at 12:08 PM.
Old December 5th, 2018, 10:42 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart

I can help bring maps if you need more. I'll also try to get a guarantee on my +1s by the weekend.
Old December 5th, 2018, 11:21 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Perfect! I’m impressed with the maps chosen to fill that requirement . I’ll start building them all tomorrow just to make sure I counted right for the sets.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 6th, 2018, 11:54 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Happy to see one of my maps being used! Wish I lived in Utah :P
Old December 6th, 2018, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
Real 'Scapers just move to Utah. You know you want to.

Seriously though, I'm super happy to use the great maps that have been being designed lately, so thank you for sharing them with us!

10 Points Under Videos

Old December 6th, 2018, 09:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
Real 'Scapers just move to Utah. You know you want to.

Seriously though, I'm super happy to use the great maps that have been being designed lately, so thank you for sharing them with us!
I dont know bigga. Florida weather seems inviting right now while I freeze outside.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 7th, 2018, 01:50 AM

I miscalculated, I'll just be bringing 7 maps:
- Dekross Forte
- Breach
- Ruins of Rennoc
- Fulcrum
- Entangled
- Swampy Streets
- Song of the Walrus

I could bring another...but it'd be a make-shift map with the remaining terrain I have left...which might be kinda fun to throw together

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 7th, 2018, 10:01 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like Utah is where it's at for HS! Ohio had a pretty big scape scene back in the day... I'm hoping to revive it!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old December 7th, 2018, 11:38 AM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
@Isak @Jazack (Brother and Sister come too?) @Shaggy6667 @antmarchingroves y’all gunna make it?
Sorry for the late reply. I had to work out a minor conflict before committing this month. Rest assured, I'll be able to make it to the tournament!

It looks like most (if not all) the maps have been claimed for building. If there are still some that need to be built, let me know. I can build and bring two maps using just about any terrain type. Sir Heroscape, let me know if you want me to bring a couple that you were planning to bring. 7 is a lot and I'd be happy to lighten your load a bit.

Antmarchingroves'

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events