Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old March 19th, 2024, 07:11 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Any Mention of Unpainted Promo Figures?

Has there been any mention of the option for unpainted versions of the AoA promo figures? As an individual who may most likely lean into those versions of the game (though still weighing my options), I'd prefer that all my figures look the same rather than have a few full-color variants on the table among the unpainted masses. A minor nitpick, but I'm one of those gamers who appreciates a consistent visual presentation. This admittedly won't sway my decision to purchase the game. Just curious, as it would be amazing if Renegade was going to offer them unpainted with the wash.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:28 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Any Mention of Unpainted Promo Figures?

All the promo figures will be painted.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 19th, 2024, 08:21 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's possible that once they release for regular retail purchase in the future, an unpainted option will be available
Only time will tell
Old March 20th, 2024, 12:57 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

I thought that might be the case. I appreciate the responses, thank you.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion