Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old September 29th, 2006, 12:48 AM

Runehardt has disabled reputation
CLOUT Fantasy

I'll post upcoming CLOUT tournaments and info on this thread. It's a fun game. If you get a chance to try it please do.

This coming Sunday - October 1st I will be hosting a Clout Tournament at Valley Collectibles in Simi Valley, CA.
It will start at 2:00 PM and we will have at least one CLINCH tournament (cool Metal medallions as trophies) and a special Halloween themed "Goblins Vs Undead" tournament. I have special "Rally"medallions for this portion of the event. We have a few other surprises in store.
If you live in SoCal and have ANY interest please shoot me a PM.
Old September 29th, 2006, 02:16 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hahnarama picked this up at GenCon and has been liking it. Too bad he's in Indianapolis.
Old September 29th, 2006, 06:36 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Yes, yes I do.

We've actually turned it into a beer drinking game.

Rune, I saw the poster for this tourny in Adams Blog. Are you the one who made it? It looks AWESOME!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 29th, 2006, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Yes, yes I do.

We've actually turned it into a beer drinking game.

Rune, I saw the poster for this tourny in Adams Blog. Are you the one who made it? It looks AWESOME!
Thanks! yeah I sketched those ugly guys and put that together pretty quickly for the store to put in his window and to hand out to people who came into the store.
If you're on Adam's blog you can also see my custom CLOUT table and a picture of my daughter playing clout on the beach at sunset. That was in Maui!

Late!
Old September 30th, 2006, 03:25 AM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Hey, Runehardt - could you get me to be a demo'er for this game?

(just kidding)

Old September 30th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Rune, let me know how the touny goes and make sure you post pics here or over in the Clout forums.

Hope you guys have a blast.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 30th, 2006, 12:07 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Hey, Runehardt - could you get me to be a demo'er for this game?

(just kidding)

Hehe I was wondering how long it would take for a reference to the other infamous thread. Not long at all
Old September 30th, 2006, 01:49 PM

Clout is really a lot of fun.
It's easy to learn and doesn't take a lot of time.
Oh, and you get to throw things!
Old September 30th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My girlfriend doesn't like it that much, so I don't get to play.
Old September 30th, 2006, 02:22 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
I've played a few games recently with my son and his friends. I haven't even played Heroscape lately. I bought an Xbox 360 and a foosball table and those have sucked up all my free time.
Old October 2nd, 2006, 01:24 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
My local game and comic stores are doing close-out prices on Clout (3-4 bucks or less for a starter, 1 buck for a booster). So for those that want to get into it, check your local stores...some of them may be clearing out the product.
Old October 2nd, 2006, 07:39 PM

We had a CLOUT tournament over the weekend that was a blast. We started with a CLINCH tournament with these awesome metal medallions as trophies then we had an Undead vs Goblins Halloween themed event with special Rally level Medallions and we followed that up with a 50 point game with more CLINCH medallions. 13 people playing for over 8 hours. Lot's of fun.
The game is only going to take a little of my Heroscape time away hopefully.

The game is hard to find but just like Heroscape they've purchased a Marvel license. So after the Marvel set comes out I see the game taking off. We'll see!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games