Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 21st, 2008, 08:14 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!
Elf Archer's Custom Abilities and Units (New unit 6-5-08)

EDIT: I made the 10th RotF before the stats were released.

~~~~~
I was playing an RTS which had elephants and I thought that elephants would be a cool adition to Heroscape. I sadly don't have resources to make a figure but I can make an army card. This is what I thought of:

Mounted Cannon Elephant

Common Hero
Height: 12
Trait: Ferocious
Race: Human and Beast

Move: 4
Attack 6
Range: 8
Defense: 3
Life: 10

250 points

Special Abilties:
Tough: (See gorilanators)
Trample stomp: (See Tor-Kul-Na)

Exploding Ammunition: The target unit and all adjacent units to the target are affected by the attack. Roll the attack die once for all affected units.

Terrible Accuracy: Whenever Cannon Elephant attacks roll the 20 sided die after picking a target. If you roll a 1-5 the attack must target a figure or the ground within 1 space of the target. If you roll a 6-10 you must attack a figure or the ground 2 spaces away from the target. If you roll a 11-15 you must attack a figure 3 spaces away from the target. If you roll a 16-20 you must attack a figure or the ground 6 spaces away from the target. The distance from the targeted figure must be a straight line.

Rampart Beast: When the elephant loses 3 hitpoints in one die rolling (qs in not numerous attacks like rapid fire or double attack) the elephant must trample stomp in a straight line in whichever direction it is facing. If there are no units infront of it, it will move 4 spaces ahead. If it's movement is blocked by an enemy unit, it then trample stomps. If it is a kill it continues to move forward, the kill counting against the 4 movement of the special ability. If it reaches a cliff or a water it stops, loses an additional 2 hitpoints, and must lose all order markers placed on it.

Carry: See Theracus

I have no idea how I will fit an elephant on 2 spaces.

Starategy:
The Elephant has potential in large scale games, so that even if it misses it can get a solid hit at grouped units. It also can mow through common squad lines if Rampart Beast activates while it is facing the enemy. It also has potential as a wall, killing all unitsthat attempt to break through the elephant wall. It's like a tank, as tough makes it practicall invincible to weak small arms fire, and it massive body will be able to block line of sight to fragile units. Tough makes it very defensible to small arms fire.

~~~~~
This is what I imagine the wave 8 British gunners to be:

10th Foot Regiment

Common Squad
Height: 5 (Tall hats make the height big)
Trait: Disciplined
Race: Human

Attack 3
Defense 2
Range 8
Move 4

100 points

Special Abilities:

Dissciplined barrage:
The 10th Regiment of Foot may only attack once every 2 turns. If all of the 10th Regiment of Foot are adjacent when attcking, add 1 attack die.

Deadly Accuracy:
If at least 1 wound is inflicted, add another wound

Disciplined Stance:
If all figures in an army are disciplined, enemy figures that aren't valiant, corageous, or a beast roll one less defense and attack die

Strategy:
These would reflect Great Britin's succeptability to hit and fade attacks, and also show that they loose their edge when scattered on the battlefield. That just shows how America won the Revolutionary War.

~~~~~~~~
I read a thread about how a figure with more than 8/less than 4 move would work. Here's a shot at what I would like. I have tried to make this as balanced as possible.

Stone Golem:

Mystic
Elemental
Huge 14
Common Hero

Life:6
Move: 3
Range: 2
Attack: 4
Defense: 6

120 points
~~~~~~~~~~
Specials:

Titan Walk:

When moving, ignore height elevations of up to 2 levels. Treat the 2 levels as flat terrain.

(That solves are climbing problem)

Iron Defense:

If Stone Golem has no order markers on it, add 1 automatic shield or roll 2 additionl defense die while defending.

(Defense against ranged)

Drown Weakness:

When on a water tile, Stone Golem rolls 2 less defense die while defending, or loses 1 automatic shield from the defense roll. If Stone Golem is on water and is attack with a normal or special attack, remove all order markers from Stone Golem.

(A weakness to weaken head on charges.)

Strategy:
These figures would be good on open field battles and situational mountains. The high height allows some attacks against ranged height, so these could be good against castles with no moat. They also have some good defense, and their large sculpt make good LoS blockers.

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...

Last edited by Elf_Archer; June 6th, 2008 at 11:38 PM. Reason: I added more information.
Old April 21st, 2008, 08:15 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Elf Archer's Custom Abilities and Units

I was inactive for about half of a year. I will try to be active. I stopped to play other games.

in the GARNET CAVE...
Old April 22nd, 2008, 07:15 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It sounds really nice, what figures did you use? It sounds like you stuck a figure on a toy elephant. Really nice stats!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old April 23rd, 2008, 10:32 PM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart

The Marro Hivelord you are talking about is Tor-Kul-Na.

I think that this unit is overpowered, even for 300 points. If there was only one of them, I think it would be alright, but two? Yikes!
Old April 24th, 2008, 10:23 AM

I changed it. Forgot we could have common heros like the Dumtuf guard.

in the GARNET CAVE...

Last edited by Elf_Archer; April 24th, 2008 at 10:40 PM.
Old April 26th, 2008, 11:30 PM

Re: Elf Archer's Custom Abilities and Units (New unit 4-26)

Bump because I added somethign new.

in the GARNET CAVE...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards