Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old June 17th, 2008, 05:36 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: nether's - Stickers, etc (PG13) - 3/22 Battlelore Userba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord View Post
Are you ever going to make an Aquilla sticker?
Seconded.

EDIT: Or thirded... or whatevered.

Last edited by Soul Shackle; June 17th, 2008 at 07:33 PM.
Old June 17th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord View Post
Are you ever going to make an Aquilla sticker?
Seconded.
We have a motion and a second. All in favor . . .

Aye
Ay
Yea
I
Eye

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 17th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Not to steal nether's thunder, but I am working on a set of labels of my own. Aquilla will be included.

I know that nether has been quite busy with real life so I don't know when he might get to this project.
Old June 17th, 2008, 07:41 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Not to steal nether's thunder, but I am working on a set of labels of my own. Aquilla will be included.

I know that nether has been quite busy with real life so I don't know when he might get to this project.
Sweet.

Please let us know when you're done.
Old June 17th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...d.php?p=587614
Old June 19th, 2008, 04:48 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

I just wanted to say that your labels are frickin' bad! My storage has never looked better, thanks Nether!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old October 29th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think legolas is hot! the best one by far!

sorry thread necromancer this.

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction