Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old June 3rd, 2017, 04:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Alien Franchise

They do touch on that in Cov.
Old June 5th, 2017, 01:10 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Alien Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
I can never understand why people like Alien 3. If you know it's history, it is really a mess of a movie. I hate that killed Newt and Hicks(cruel for no reason), hate the dog alien concept(not scary), hate the guards and prisoners(no one to root for) and hate the ending Ripley dying as the alien pops out. The only thing going for it is Fincher's visuals and their really not that great either. I felt it was a huge letdown after Aliens.
I guess the point is that I like to judge movies for what they are, on their own, not for their place in canon and such. (This is the same reason that I hate movies or TV shows that do things that don't work narratively but set stuff up for later movies/episodes. If it doesn't work for the thing I'm watching now, then it shouldn't be in there.) Yes, some odd crap happened in the creation of Alien3, and it's not the Aliens sequel people expected. But as I said, I think it stands on its own. I rooted for the Charles Dutton and Charles Dance characters; I found them interesting. I'm not saying it's a great movie but it was unique and I thought it worked.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies