Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 16th, 2021, 12:09 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

He can technically go anywhere within 50 miles, but he does have trackers on Society members so they are easier to get to and port out of jail or what have you. I didn't have it so he could go anywhere (even though he can), cause he seems to me a more low cost villain and I wasn't sure I wanted to delve (yet again) into start zone bombing, but yeah it is more thematic he can just go anywhere.
Old February 16th, 2021, 01:36 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Would it make sense to use a d20 roll to determine how far he can teleport?
Old February 16th, 2021, 01:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't mind him tracking his members, but good explanation for why he can land within one space of them and not necessarily adjacent and be fine, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 21st, 2021, 11:31 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sonya was about to get a facelift, and then nominations opened up so I waited to post updates. Here's the re-designed Sonya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
ROUND 1, FIGHT!

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 22nd, 2021, 06:53 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can't wait for Sonya.

I thought I'd repurpose my JP Raptors (from Out-There Heaven) as general Marvel Savage Land Raptors.

Quote:

NAME = SAVAGE LAND RAPTORS

SPECIES = DINOSAUR
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (2 figures)
CLASS = PREDATORS
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 120

PACK HUNTERS
At the start of each round, you may choose a Dinosaur Matriarch Hero you control to be Matriarch for all Savage Land Raptors you control. After revealing an Order Marker and taking a turn with Savage Land Raptors’ Matriarch, you may take a turn with Savage Land Raptors. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

LEAP 12
Instead of their normal move, Savage Land Raptors may move up to 3 spaces with Leap. When counting spaces for Leap, ignore elevations. When moving with Leap, Savage Land Raptors have the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single leap.

DISENGAGE
Savage Land Raptors are never attacked when leaving an engagement.
Figures (painted, but pricey) - Velociraptor #070/071 and #072 The Lab HorrorClix
(unpainted) - https://www.amazon.com/WizKids-Deep-.../dp/B086BZVGJH
Alternatively there are a couple of expensive, but prepainted horrorclix velociraptors that could work well.

Last edited by Splash; December 23rd, 2021 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Ferocious for Beast Man
Old February 22nd, 2021, 07:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool but they look way over cost.
They will really give Old One Eye some extra oomph.
I would consider going Event Dinosaur to rope in Satanus, that would be a huge boon for him and pretty much exactly what I had in mind for the Savage Land T-Rex.
Unless you had another Matriarch in mind for a future design.
Oh, yeah, you did have a leader design as well correct?
Old February 22nd, 2021, 07:12 PM

Yup! The Big One (Jurassic Park)
I dropped them down to 120.
It says Dinosaur Matriarch Hero, does that bring in Satanus, or should I say Unique or Event?
Thanks for the feedback

edit: oh, so Dinosaur Matriarch or Event Hero
okay I put Dinosaur Matriarch Hero or Dinosaur Event Hero

Last edited by Splash; February 22nd, 2021 at 07:43 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2021, 07:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would do one or the other.
If you are still planning on doing the T-Rex, then just stick with Matriarch.
Old February 25th, 2021, 04:18 PM

Here's Bushmaster
Quote:

NAME = BUSHMASTER
SECRET IDENTITY = QUINCY MCIVER

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 160?

SLITHER
Bushmaster does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces.

COIL SPRING
Instead of his normal move, Bushmaster may move up to 3 spaces with Coil Spring. When moving with Coil Spring, Bushmaster has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 20 levels in a single spring.

COIL CRUSH
When normally attacking a small, medium, or large figure, if Bushmaster inflicts at least 2 wounds, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, the defending figure receives 2 more wounds.

VENOMOUS FANG BLADES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
When rolling for this special attack, Bushmaster always adds one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When Bushmaster attacks with this special attack, he may attack with it one additional time.

Last edited by Splash; June 6th, 2021 at 06:18 PM.
Old February 25th, 2021, 04:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If anyone gives you grief about a 4 power card I'd just roll Slither into Coil Spring since they both relate to movement. For Coil Crush, I'd just make it an instead of attacking power with better odds of dealing auto-wounds. Something similar to Killer Croc's death roll power would be my inspiration. Then he has a SA for dealing with figures who are strong vs. normals but weak vs. SA, and an auto-wound power for those who are strong vs. both.
Old February 25th, 2021, 05:16 PM

Another simple card, it's Anaconda!
Quote:

NAME = ANACONDA
SECRET IDENTITY = BLANCHE SITZNSKI

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = VICIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 230?

WATER STRENGTH 1
Anaconda does not stop her movement when entering a water space. Add 1 die to Anaconda’s attack and defense while she is on a water space.

SERPENT CRUSH 14
Instead of attacking, you may choose an adjacent figure and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, the figure receives a wound. You may continue to roll for Serpent Crush until the figure is destroyed or you do not roll 14 or higher.

HEALING FACTOR
After taking a turn with Anaconda, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Splash; June 22nd, 2021 at 09:14 PM.
Old February 25th, 2021, 05:21 PM

Thanks YK, the Coil Crush is a shoutout/legacy power from Wo-Sa-Ga. I thought it'd be fun to use it and variations of it for the Serpent Society. I just have it do an additional 2 wounds instead of destroying a figure cause that's more balanced and I think C3G did that sort of thing with Chomp as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy