Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 26th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Spellbook of Mesmerize - Vote for On Deck

Probably should, actually - an oversight on my part, I appologise. @japes , would you mind making that update?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 27th, 2017, 07:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Probably should, actually - an oversight on my part, I appologise. @japes , would you mind making that update?
Done

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 27th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Art doesn't feel very "mesmerizing" to me but I get the jist, I guess.
Old July 28th, 2017, 06:48 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Spellbook of Mesmerize

This Passes!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:27 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Art doesn't feel very "mesmerizing" to me but I get the jist, I guess.
Yeah, I'm not sold on this one either.

@japes , what about this one below but find a spiral picture that you can overlay with the eyes as the centre of the spirals. If you can imagine what I mean .
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:50 AM
Hard as ice

Willing to give it a try if people want to - that does sound like it could be great - but I'm also happy with the one in the OP, and kind of like how it ties it into Mordo. I suppose we may want it to be more iconic and less heavily tied, though - I just don't want to put too much strain on @japes .

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; August 3rd, 2017 at 02:16 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 04:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I may be able to play with it tonight.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 04:52 PM
Hard as ice

Thank you kindly, sir.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 7th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
@japes , I hate to pressure you, but what's happening here?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 7th, 2017, 09:35 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry LO. Had some things come up and won't be able to jump on it tonight either probably. Thanks for the bump. I might be able to work on it tomorrow.

Old August 8th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sorry LO. Had some things come up and won't be able to jump on it tonight either probably. Thanks for the bump. I might be able to work on it tomorrow.
No problem - just wanted to know what was happening. Hope things are okay for you?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 8th, 2017, 09:45 PM
A Man of Taste

I did a little experimenting and I combined the above image with an image I liked, but couldn't get to work. I used the other image as the eye. Let me know what you think.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library