Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old January 20th, 2017, 01:19 AM

Necron99 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Advice in selling please!

Hey all,

I inherited a TON of HS stuff and simply don't have the space to keep it all, and have been trying to figure out the best way to go about selling it, and wondering what a reasonable price to expect would be.

I haven't completely gone through and sorted everything, so I will make notes as I go -
I have tons of dice, red, blue, and combined white, d20s and tons of 'tokens' mostly in dark red, but scattered with black, gold, white, etc.

3 full sets of figures for Rise of the Valkyrie
1 full set of Swarm of the Marro - I inventoried everything and it appears I am missing a 7 Hex Sand tile from this set.

Marvel the Conflict Begins (at least 3 sets of this stuff!)
Orm's Return
3 sets Road to the Forgotten Forest
2 sets Thaelenk Tundra (right now I am missing 1 ice hex, but it may turn up!)
3 sets Fortress of the Archkyrie
2 sets Malliddon's Propecy (all 4 sets of figures)
2 sets Utgar's Rage (all 4 sets of figures)
Greeks and Vipers from Zanafor's Discovery
2 sets Gladiators & Agents, 1 set Warriors & Soulborgs & Ninjas & Samurai from Thora's Vengeance
1 set Dawn of Darkness (all 4 sets of figures) + extra Kyrie
1 set Fields of Valor (all 4 sets of figures)
1 set Militia and Wolves, Heroes of the Molten Sea & Marro Cavalry from Defenders of Kinsland
2 complete sets Volcarren Wasteland
Elite Onyx Vipers x 2
Nerak x 2
Sir Hawthorne
Crest of the Valkyrie all five flag bearers, bags & dice.

Bag of glyphs
BIG bag of shield markers.

My dining room table is overrun with hex tiles to say the least, and I don't have a count of that just yet.
Also, I got a ton of CUSTOM stuff that is Alien vs. Predator themed.
(which is currently overrunning my kitchen table!)
Including the Alien & Predator figures re-based for HS, and custom printed cards.

Needless to say I am COMPLETELY overwhelmed with this stuff.

Help would be much appreciated!
Old January 20th, 2017, 08:16 AM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Advice in selling please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necron99 View Post
Hey all,
I inherited a TON of HS stuff and simply don't have the space to keep it all, and have been trying to figure out the best way to go about selling it, and wondering what a reasonable price to expect would be.
Help would be much appreciated!
Well its honestly up to you, although some of those are more rare than others, but we dont like to insist on ebay price spikes in here. I for instance would love the Greeks and vipers set, originally sold for about $15. Its hard to get it lower than $30 anywhere else. I can help you with price listings that people here would really love to deal with but youd have you would have to except that its not quite ebay money hungry price.
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:02 AM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker

I sent you a pm with my thoughts, good luck!

Also if you need help naming or identifying figures, try http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=8099 they list them out very well, i like to view them by wave and pack.
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Necron99 , if you want the going rate for ebay, just check there. Generally people list things for a little bit cheaper on here, but to each their own. Good luck and welcome to the boards.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:46 AM

sword4hire knows what's in an order marker sword4hire knows what's in an order marker

Another point -- you can get a lot more for it if you break down and sell it in pieces, but that is a lot more work.

If you read through the threads here and do some research on eBay, you can figure out a good lot price and just hold out until you get offers on it.
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:30 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

If you search for the names of those things in eBay, you'll find roughly how much they go for (obviously). However, no one here really goes for those prices. In the buy/sell/trade area here, items listed at 60-70% of eBay prices are the only things that really get bites.

As mentioned by another member above, you'll get a fair amount more if you piece it out, rather than sell it as a massive lot, but then you've got to weigh the pros and cons of more money gained, but more time spent.

Good luck! And let me know if you plan on piecing it out, as I'd like some of your lot for my collection.

Last edited by The Dewk; January 20th, 2017 at 06:29 PM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:52 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

You could use Auggie's Games BUY-LIST as a price estimator:

http://www.auggiesgamestore.com/buylist
Old January 20th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

A note about using eBay for pricing. Check for completed listings. There are times when someone will put up something that is "buy it now" with an outrageous price. Actual completed auctions sometimes have much lower prices. One is a hope that someone will bite. The other is a reflection of reality.
Old January 29th, 2017, 01:24 AM

Necron99 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks to everyone for your help, responses & PM's!

I promise I will get back to everyone who has messaged me, everything is taking quite a bit longer than I had estimated!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades