Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 4th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Terrain - Shipping Containers

I was just throwing out suggestions. I thought these wouldn't get released unless they had cards drafted and designed so this would need at least one power.
Old September 4th, 2011, 05:19 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

What you guys don't realise yet is what those matchsticks are doing . That is the really cool part of these. Hopefully you will see it when I can get the other photos up.

The 2x3.2mm matchsticks on the bottom line up perfect between the 1st & 2nd hexes & the 4th & 5th hexes, keeping the container in it's place perfectly aligned. Then the 4 half sized ones on the top allow for stacking them so they are also kept perfectly aligned & in place. It really is ingenious if I do say so myself .

As for the DO idea. If somebody wants to take them that way they can. I am providing them as part of our Terrain Makers group so they can certainly be made into DOs in the future if somebody cares enough to do so, but it won't be me.

Cheers
Old September 4th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I was wondering what the point of those were. That's brilliant A3n.
Old September 4th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Hahma, it is nice to have a like-minded ally, even if it is likely temporary.
Yeah well, I think we can agree on some things for sure. Though I'm sure we'll be on opposite sides of the fence at other times.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 4th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Then the 4 half sized ones on the top allow for stacking them so they are also kept perfectly aligned & in place. It really is ingenious if I do say so myself .

Cheers

Well I'll say so myself as well. Ingenious!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 4th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I didn't read the tutorial all the way through. I thought they were rubber bands at a glance.

Tickle, if a glyph is placed on the space below the container after it is destroyed, who places it and on what space? Also, what if they are stacked? Does the destroyed container on top place its glyph on the container below, and what happens when that container is destroyed? what happens to the figures and glyphs on top of it? What happens to all the containers, figures, and glyphs above when a container on the bottom is destroyed?

I am not trying to poke holes or anything. I am just giving you a list of concerns I have that any designer would need to address if they wanted to create a DO for these things.

My idea for the Locked Chest and Treasure Chest is roughly something like:

LOCKED CHEST
Destructible Object

Life - 4
Defense - 4

Sealed Shut
When this Locked Chest is destroyed, open it. It is now a Treasure Chest.

TREASURE CHEST
Destructible Object

Hidden Treasure

At the start of the game, place 4 randomly chosen Equipment Glyphs power side down on this card. When your Unique Hero ends its move on an empty space adjacent to this Treasure Chest, you may reveal one Equipment Glyph from this card at random and place it on that figures army card if possible, or place it on the space occupied by the figure.

So I think that is different enough to where you could design something unique for this Container if you want.
Old September 4th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

That's a cool design, Griffin. I hadn't really thought all that out because it was just one random idea I had as an example to Hahma.
Old September 4th, 2011, 06:08 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I know, and I am sorry if I wasn't clear that I was trying to encourage your idea rather than berate it or be a stone wall.

Sometimes simplicity is nice, and sometimes we just have to spread our wings and fly. Man that sounds cheesy but you know what I mean.
Old September 4th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

We could do something like this.

TRASH OR TREASURE
At the start of the game, place 2 randomly chosen Equipment Glyphs power side down on this card. When this Shipping Container is destroyed by a normal adjacent attack from a Unique Hero, you may reveal one Equipment Glyph from this card at random and place it on that figures army card if possible, or place it on the space occupied by the figure.

Stealing some of the text from your power.
Old September 4th, 2011, 06:18 PM

Yeah, I think that could work, but why not just make it a single Equipment Glyph chosen at random and a Glyph of Loot on the card as well. Then players have the real option of choosing trash or treasure, or trap even.

Honestly, I think you could just call the power "MYSTERY BOX" and place a single E-glyph at random on the card power down at the start of the game.
Old September 5th, 2011, 12:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Man, I was really thinking "wouldn't it be nice to have something C3G on the battlefield that I didn't have to print out a card for ..." but now you guys are selling me on these cool ways to get more Equipment Glyphs into my games.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 5th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Tickle Pickle

TRASH OR TREASURE
At the start of the game, place 1 randomly chosen Equipment Glyph and the Glyph of Loot power side down on this card. When this Shipping Container is destroyed by a normal adjacent attack from a Unique Hero, you may reveal one Equipment Glyph from this card at random and place it on that figures army card if possible, or place it on the space occupied by the figure.

Taking Griffin's suggestion here.

This might fit well in a that Streets of Gotham booster.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library