Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old December 9th, 2019, 10:49 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Cantina

My dad and I are seeing it right before Christmas as is tradition for us. I'll echo the feeling of not being excited but I'm curious how they'll end it. It's one of those movies you have to watch in theaters or else you'll get spoiled.
Old December 10th, 2019, 01:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We plan on surprising my son after all the family leaves after Christmas. I’m not super excited but I know he is despite him trying to act cool. He stops everything whenever the trailer comes on.

He did recently binge Star Wars Rebels and claimed it was top three all time for Star Wars shows/movies. I’m not sure what his top three are but I know Rogue One is his favorite most days.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 10th, 2019, 01:31 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I may watch the new star wars film in the theater. There's a local theater that is about 4 blocks from my house that gets quite a few of the new movies and shows them for 4 dollars a piece for adults. I am not as excited as I should be for the level of star wars fan I am but I can celebrate this sequel trilogy being done. Hopefully we will see more star wars to come that is better. Im having some hope restored watching the mandalorian.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 15th, 2019, 04:50 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

We are going to see it at midnight Thursday (I work til 10:30 or we would've seen it earlier). I'm watching the others back this week, along with reading the best and worst articles of TFA/TLJ in a hope to understand as much of TLJ as possible before seeing TRoS. The thing that has worried me most recently is that, as J.J. also pointed out, Rise of Skywalker will be the first time the whole gang is together on screen. I worry that TRoS will be distracted in having to do that, introduce new and old characters, and tell a story that completes the saga. We will see.

My hope is that with TFA being the movie that followed too closely to the OT, and TLJ being the most divisive SW movie ever, that TRoS will be the perfect middle and fitting end to this Trilogy and the whole Saga. Regardless, I will look forward to playing LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga in 2020.
Old December 19th, 2019, 05:51 PM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

I loved the film. I don't understand why so many people hated it.

Long live heroscape
Old December 19th, 2019, 06:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Haven't seen the new movie and won't see it tonight of even this weekend, but after talking about it with my friend last night these are the predictions I have for where the story could go:

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 20th, 2019, 02:32 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Going to see it again tomorrow. I will reserve my thoughts until then.

Last edited by Sheep; December 20th, 2019 at 02:37 PM. Reason: I need a place to express my feelings lovingly and respectfully.
Old December 20th, 2019, 04:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I liked it. See if you think one early scene is a tribute to the original Star Wars arcade game.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 20th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Haven’t seen it and probably won’t for a while, but those are cool theories, YK!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 20th, 2019, 10:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Talking Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Haven’t seen it and probably won’t for a while, but those are cool theories, YK!
I agree. Those theorys are solid. Im not sure if Ill make it to the theater for this or not. I do want to see how it all ends and if it can be turned around for me. Ive really enjoyed the mandalorian so far.

Old December 21st, 2019, 04:49 PM

Just finished my second viewing (general talk spoilers):
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sheep; December 21st, 2019 at 06:10 PM.
Old December 28th, 2019, 11:31 PM
"like" happy

I was wondering how many of you guys have seen the 8 chapters of the Mandalorian and what you think of it. I really love how they did this show and really like how they put it together. Capturing the essence of the galactic civil war era. Loving all the appearances of the different types of Imperial troops in action and they made me really start to invest in the characters. Baby yoda is brilliant, lovable, and good for a laugh. The mandalorian and the side characters are also alot of fun. I really hope they continue this series. Ive looked forward to seeing a new episode every friday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape